• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aquadots Toy Recall: Important Info

In summary, the Aquadots toy recall was issued due to a dangerous chemical coating on the beads that, when ingested, could cause serious health risks. All Aquadots products, including the Bindeez and Aqua Beads lines, are included in the recall. Recalled Aquadots products can be identified by the batch number printed on the packaging, with numbers ending in "07" or "08" being part of the recall. If you have a recalled Aquadots product, you should immediately stop using it and dispose of it properly, or contact the manufacturer for a refund or replacement. There have been reported cases of children being hospitalized after ingesting the dangerous chemical coating on the beads, emphasizing the importance of taking immediate action
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Well they have recalled another toy made in China. Aquadots was recalled as of last night. We just bought this for our son this weekend and i just got online to see about replacement beads and there is a huge recall. If ingested they have caused seizures, comas, vomiting, etc. Please see Important Information Plus if you search aqua dots all kinds of info is posted.

I was just going to read that article then post, man what's up with so many recalls lately?!? Scary!

I was about to buy this for my son for Christmas. Thanks for posting, now I won't!!

My dad called me first thing this morning to tell me about this recall - my oldest son's been asking for them for months, but I was waiting to buy them for Christmas. Good thing I waited!

my daughter already had them, I just threw them away!

Thanks for posting, I hadn't heard about that. My friend was gonna buy those for her daughter, so I will have to inform her about that.

My dh & I couldn't believe it when we saw this on the news; they had traces of the date rape drug in them......gosh it's getting scary to buy toys now!

I can't believe that they weren't tested. It happens when they put them in their mouth. Ummmm, I guess these toy manufacturers need to wake up, kids put stuff in their mouths!! Especially the aquadots, they look like candy!

Exactly!! I'm so glad I hadn't bought them yet - I'm sure my youngest would have tried to put them in his mouth!

Related to Aquadots Toy Recall: Important Info

1. What is the reason for the Aquadots toy recall?

The Aquadots toy recall was issued due to a dangerous chemical coating on the beads that, when ingested, could cause serious health risks.

2. Which products are affected by the Aquadots toy recall?

All Aquadots products, including the Bindeez and Aqua Beads lines, are included in the recall. This includes all sets and refill packs.

3. How do I know if I have a recalled Aquadots product?

Recalled Aquadots products can be identified by the batch number printed on the packaging. If your product has a batch number ending in "07" or "08," it is part of the recall.

4. What should I do if I have a recalled Aquadots product?

If you have a recalled Aquadots product, you should immediately stop using it and dispose of it properly. You can also contact the manufacturer for a refund or replacement.

5. Are there any reported injuries related to the recalled Aquadots products?

Yes, there have been several reported cases of children being hospitalized after ingesting the dangerous chemical coating on the Aquadots beads. It is important to take immediate action if you have a recalled product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies