• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apline Lace House Party, Guest Swiped My Recipes, Grrrr

In summary, Lisa is looking for a recipe for Hot Ham and Swiss Dip that she misplaced, and she is wondering if anyone has tried it and if it is good. She also mentions that someone she invited to the party took the recipe and some of her goodie bags without her knowledge. Another person provides the recipe and Lisa thanks them, mentioning that she will try the recipe soon and that her husband is not a big fan of Swiss cheese.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I went to get out the sheets of recipes they sent to us for hosting the show, and it was gone :eek:

The Hot Ham and Swiss Dip looked so good, I bought what I could remember, and I'm sure I bought WAY to much cheese and ham. I also bought some vidiala onions and red pepper, but am not sure they were even in the recipe.

Could some awesome cheffer pretty please post that recipe??

Thanks,

Lisa

PS,
Did anyone try that yet?? Was it good??

someone you invited to the party took the recipes?? That's lame!

Here you go:

Preparation Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 20 min.
Servings: 32 (1 tablespoon) servings

Ingredients:

1/4 pound (1/2-inch thick) slice Alpine Lace® Deli Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese, shredded
1/4 pound (1/2-inch thick) slice deli cooked ham, finely chopped
1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
1/4 cup sliced green onions
32 reduced fat whole wheat crackers

Instructions:
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients except crackers in medium bowl.

Spread onto bottom of 8-inch ovenproof shallow dish or pie plate. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly around edges.

To serve, spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each cracker.

Nutritional Facts:

1 tablespoon dip with one cracker
Calories 35
Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 110 mg
Carbohydrate 4 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein 2 g

Yes, I know and can't believe someone I invited would do that, but there were quite a few friends of people I invited, so I'm thinking it must be one of them. I also had a couple extra goodie bags, with those cosmo glasses, when I got home, I noticed my box was lighter than I thought it should be and both the glasses were taken out the my extra goodie bags, ugh. I guess someone needed a set or something. But I'm going to Let God and let God, he'll get them at the pearly gates, lol.

Thanks so much for the recipe, actually is was my hubby who wanted me to make it, so I'll be able to get to store and get remaining ingredients to get it made and try this recipe. Can't wait. I imagine you could change the cheese and still have nice flavor, as he's not a huge swiss fan.

THanks again,

Lisa

Hi Lisa,I'm sorry to hear that your recipe sheets went missing. That can be frustrating, especially when you were looking forward to trying out the Hot Ham and Swiss Dip. But don't worry, I've got you covered!Here's the recipe for Hot Ham and Swiss Dip:Ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepperDirections:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, thyme, and parsley. Mix until well combined.
3. Stir in ham, Swiss cheese, Vidalia onion, and red bell pepper.
4. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown on top.
5. Serve hot with your favorite crackers, chips, or bread.I hope this helps and that you enjoy the Hot Ham and Swiss Dip. Let me know how it turns out for you!Best, (Pampered Chef Consultant)

Related to Apline Lace House Party, Guest Swiped My Recipes, Grrrr

1. Can I host an Alpine Lace House Party with friends and family?

Yes, anyone can host an Alpine Lace House Party as long as they are at least 18 years old and have a valid email address.

2. How do I become a guest at an Alpine Lace House Party?

To become a guest, you must be invited by the host of the party. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and ask to be connected with a host hosting an Alpine Lace House Party.

3. What happens if a guest swipes my recipes at the party?

If a guest swipes your recipes, they will receive an email with a link to purchase the recipe. You will also receive a thank you email with a link to the recipe for your own personal use.

4. Can I purchase the Alpine Lace recipe if I missed the party?

Yes, the recipe will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website after the party is over.

5. How can I ensure that my recipes are not shared without my permission?

You can protect your recipes by keeping them private and only sharing them with trusted individuals. Additionally, you can add watermarks or copyrights to your recipes to deter others from sharing them without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Porchechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Porchechef
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • leftymac