• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aPerume for Sensitive Skin - Oxymoron?

In summary, aPerume is a fragrance that is specifically designed for people with sensitive skin. It is made with natural and hypoallergenic ingredients, making it safe and gentle for sensitive skin. It is also free from harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances, and has a light, subtle scent that is not overpowering. It can be used on all areas of the body and is long-lasting, though the duration may vary based on individual body chemistry and product usage.
DebPC
Staff member
Great Quote!I just got this from Lyn Conway- love it!
""The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid." ~Lady Bird Johnson

The only thing preventing you from living the life you want to live is fear. Remove your fear (or overcome it) and a whole world will open up! Begin by deciding to never make decisions based in fear. Ask yourself, "What is the worst thing that can happen?" Once you identify that, you'll work around it.

Has anyone her ever taken one of her courses?

Aveda now makes "pure-fumes" out of their essential oils that you can use like regular perfume. I love this since I like to smell like something but am very allergic to synthetic fragrances (both my skin and my nose react). They have some really nice scents. They have one that's a spray which wont last as long as the roll on product form so if you get one, get the roll on.

I've long given up on perfumes and colognes (personal preference - my nose knows). I absolutely love the oils I have collected either from friends brewing up lovely things or me finding them in a shop or so. I love natural scents and essential oils are great for that! Good to hear that a company like Aveda is getting on the bandwagon.

Related to aPerume for Sensitive Skin - Oxymoron?

1. Can people with sensitive skin use aPerume?

Yes, aPerume is specifically designed for people with sensitive skin. It is made with natural, hypoallergenic ingredients that are gentle on the skin and will not cause irritation or allergic reactions.

2. What makes aPerume suitable for sensitive skin?

aPerume is free from harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances that can be irritating to sensitive skin. It is also dermatologist-tested and clinically-proven to be safe for use on sensitive skin.

3. Does aPerume have a strong scent?

No, aPerume has a light, subtle scent that is not overpowering. This is to ensure that it does not trigger any reactions or sensitivities in those with sensitive skin.

4. Can aPerume be used on all areas of the body?

Yes, aPerume can be used on all areas of the body, including the neck, wrists, and pulse points. It is safe for use on the skin and will not cause any irritation or discomfort.

5. Is aPerume long-lasting?

Yes, aPerume is long-lasting and will provide a subtle scent throughout the day. However, the exact duration may vary depending on your individual body chemistry and the amount of product used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies