• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyway to Get Info on Customer?

In summary, to access customer information, you can login to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Customers" tab. From here, you can search for a specific customer or view a list of all customers. The information you can find about a customer includes basic contact information, order history, and any notes or special requests they have made. You can also edit customer information by clicking on their name and selecting the "Edit" button. To export customer information, click on the "Export" button on the customers page and save it as a CSV file. Additionally, you can add new customers by clicking on the "Add a customer" button and entering their contact information and other relevant details.
redsoxgirl
I got a couple orders from my outlet last week but 2 of them decided to keep their info hidden (why would you do that?) and I'd like to send a thank you.

I checked all my address lists and don't see these people at all. I also checked the FedEx info and it only tells me their town.

Any ideas on how to get their mailing or email address?

Thanks!
Lindsay

it will show their name on your commission statement.....However, I always assume they wanted their info kept private how will they feel when I send them a card (or SB) even though its a nice gesture it is their option to select private

Do not send them anything!!! It is a violation of their choice for privacy to do that. They have been given your information and can contact you if they want anything from you.

I agree - although it's good customer service to send a nice "thank you", this person is obviously not interested in hearing from you. Respect that, and you're likely to get more orders from this person (or someone else who refers them to you) in the future.

Good point - I never thought of that. Thanks guys!!

That's what we're here for!

Related to Anyway to Get Info on Customer?

1. How can I access customer information?

To access customer information, login to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Customers" tab. Here, you can search for a specific customer or view a list of all your customers.

2. What information can I find about a customer?

You can find basic contact information such as name, address, phone number, and email address for each customer. You can also view their order history and any notes or special requests they have made.

3. Can I edit customer information?

Yes, you can edit customer information by clicking on the customer's name and then selecting the "Edit" button. From here, you can make changes to their contact information or add notes.

4. Is there a way to export customer information?

Yes, you can export customer information to a CSV file by clicking on the "Export" button on the customers page. This will allow you to save all customer information to your computer for future reference.

5. Can I add new customers to my list?

Yes, you can add new customers by clicking on the "Add a customer" button on the customers page. You will need to enter their contact information and any other relevant details before saving them to your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefmickey1