• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Quit Their Job to Do Pampered Chef Full Time?

In summary, the person is considering whether or not to work full-time at their current job or to take a lower-paying job in order to have more time to work on their dream project. They are worried about whether or not they can maintain their current job while working on their dream, and are considering whether or not they are actually in a good position.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I need some encouragement!

Set office hours, stick with them and only do PC when you're working them. No personal phone calls, no FB, no DCS!!! Income-Building activities only!!! HTH! :)

finley1991 said:
Set office hours, stick with them and only do PC when you're working them. No personal phone calls, no FB, no DCS!!! Income-Building activities only!!! HTH! :)

It does, thanks!

I have to get there. I'm still nervous to do it. We could get by, but we would need me to maintain what I'm making now.

I know if I work my business more (right now I'm not doing much phone time, etc...) I'll make more money, but I really don't want to make a mistake!! We spend both our paycheques plus my PC paycheque each month. Granted, the PC paycheque is usually fun stuff or debt reduction, and there are places we overspend that we could cut back.

I just need to find the courage to do it....and I'm not sure how to do that.

Thanks, Colleen...I am not ready to do PC full time but your advice is still great! PamperedK...I know this must weigh on your mind heavily. Wishing for only the best for you!

Self discipline is such a difficult thing for me especially when I get home and I am tired.

baychef said:
Thanks, Colleen...I am not ready to do PC full time but your advice is still great! PamperedK...I know this must weigh on your mind heavily. Wishing for only the best for you!Self discipline is such a difficult thing for me especially when I get home and I am tired.
That's my issue. I'm weighing working both jobs and being tired and grumpy and unhealthy, but basically worry-free when it comes to money...or do I do a job I LOVE, have time to work out, make real meals, sleep properly...and have some money stress.....but maybe that's the fear I need to do more than I've been doing. BAH! I wish someone would make this decision for me!! I know it's terrible to think this way in a world where so many people would kill for any job at all...but our work is going through downsizing and I keep hoping I'm next...but I won't be...well I shouldn't say that but my job is a critical function and I'm the only one doing it. I feel awful thinking that. but it would just make things easier!!I'm in a good position...I really don't have to make booking calls, I don't worry too much about my pay, so I know if I were working it properly, making my calls each day, doing enough shows, replacing cancellations (right now I don't bother replacing if someone cancels within the month) I'd make a lot more....It seems like an easy decision if I read it from the outside. . . why can't I just do it?!

Related to Anyone Quit Their Job to Do Pampered Chef Full Time?

1. What inspired you to quit your job and join Pampered Chef full time?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have always had a passion for cooking and helping others. When I saw the opportunity to not only share my love for cooking, but also build my own business and make a full-time income, I knew it was the right decision for me.

2. How did you know it was the right time to make the switch to working for Pampered Chef full time?

It is different for everyone, but for me, I had reached a point in my previous job where I felt unfulfilled and knew I wanted a change. After seeing the success of other Pampered Chef consultants and considering my own financial goals, I decided it was the perfect time to make the switch.

3. What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef full time?

One of the biggest benefits is the flexibility and control over my own schedule. I am able to work from home and set my own hours, which allows me to prioritize my family and personal life. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a generous compensation plan and various rewards and incentives for consultants.

4. What challenges have you faced as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

One challenge I have faced is managing my time effectively. With the freedom to set my own schedule, it can be easy to get distracted or procrastinate. However, I have learned to prioritize my tasks and stay organized in order to be successful.

5. Do you have any advice for someone considering quitting their job to work for Pampered Chef full time?

My advice would be to do your research and make sure it is the right decision for you. It takes hard work and dedication to build a successful business, but the rewards are worth it. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants for support and guidance. We have a strong community and are always willing to help each other succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • AMTC