• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Offering a Stoneware Special Next Month?

In summary, the stoneware special next month is a promotion where you can purchase our stoneware products at a discounted price. Anyone can participate in the special as long as they are a customer of Pampered Chef. The discount amount varies, but typically it is around 20-30% off the regular price. All stoneware products are included in the special, including popular items like pizza stones, baking dishes, and bread pans. The dates for the stoneware special may vary, but it typically runs for the entire month. Customers can check the website or consult with their consultant for specific dates.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just hate it that HO doesn't put all the stoneware on sale next month. I was thinking about offering an incentive for guests next month on the entire line. Can't decide if I want to offer a special sale on the glazed pieces or offer a seasoning when they purchase. I don't mind giving-up part of my commission if it means higher sales. Any ideas?

I wish they would have put everything on sale too - guests always get that confused when it's not everything especially outside orders.:cry:

I do not plan to add any special for guests but I am thinking of offering hosts who have $500 or more in guest sales the 20% off starting price on the stones that aren't on sale from PC.

Nope, I just follow the party line, whenever I try to do something in addition to it is always inconsistent and ends up being MORE confusing for me. I am a simpleton! :)

Because Linda challended me to my best month EVER~I am doing the following for Hosts:
20$ extra FPV when show is $500-$999
50$ extra FPV when show is over $1000

I don't want to confuse myself OR spend any money, so I am not offering anything to guests other than what PC already has for them.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with HO not putting all the stoneware on sale next month. However, I think it's a great idea to offer an incentive for guests on the entire line. It's always a tough decision between offering a special sale or a seasoning, but both options can definitely help drive higher sales. Perhaps you can even offer a choice between the two for your guests to choose from. Another idea could be to offer a discounted bundle deal for purchasing multiple stoneware pieces. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be a great success with your guests. Best of luck!

Related to Anyone Offering a Stoneware Special Next Month?

1. What is the stoneware special next month?

The stoneware special next month is a promotion where you can purchase our stoneware products at a discounted price.

2. Can anyone participate in the stoneware special?

Yes, anyone can participate in the stoneware special as long as they are a customer of Pampered Chef.

3. How much of a discount can I expect on stoneware products during the special?

The discount amount varies, but typically it is around 20-30% off the regular price.

4. Are there any limitations on which stoneware products are included in the special?

No, all stoneware products are included in the special, including our popular pizza stones, baking dishes, and bread pans.

5. When does the stoneware special start and end?

The dates for the stoneware special may vary, but typically it runs for the entire month. Please check our website or ask your consultant for specific dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies