• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Notice the New Catalog Cover?

In summary, the Trifle bowl cover is my favorite new product and I sold one out of the blue this weekend. I'm undecided on whether or not I'll need more catalogs this season.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
spring2007_200.jpg

I saw it breifly at our meeting but I prefer the Trifle bowl cover (maybe biased because I absolutely love it)!.

I do have to say the Trifle Bowl IS my favorite new product. I just sold one out of the blue this weekend! :) YEAH!

I've been using these for a while...did you order too many of the Trifle bowl cover?

I haven't ordered catalogs since the first shipment (had a fundraiser that was much less that expected so I'm stocked on catalogs for the season) so I didn't see the new cover until I saw it online.

I purposely over ordered before the New cover took effect, since I was in love with the TB cover I wanted to keep it throughout the season!

cmdtrgd said:
I've been using these for a while...did you order too many of the Trifle bowl cover?
I received these in my new consultant booster pack. I like the trifle picture better, though. I did get a booking for July because someone really wanted the salad spinner, but that customer hadn't seen the new cover yet.

I hadn't seen it but I am pretty much set on catalogs for the rest of the season.

Isn't it gorgeous!?!?
I can't decide which cover I like better!

If I had to vote -I'd say the Trifle bowl was hands down the best looking cover I have seen so far in my ( almost ) 2 years with TPC! :)

They both look very nice! Not sure if I'll need more catalogs ot not. I think I might have enough to squeek by through August, if not I'll just have to borrow more.

I do wish that they'd offer the new covers earlier though. I seem to order more catalogs about 1 month before they change the cover and then don't need to order again. Oh well, it doesn't really matter that much.

I LOVE the new covers. I like the bright colors. I think it catches my eyes more!

O.k. - so what exactly is the point of doing a cover change mid-season? Has PC always done this or is it a new occurance?

They started it last season or last s/s season. It's a way for customers to say "Hey, is that the newest catalog? Let me see it!"

It should help our sales!

PampMomof3 said:
They started it last season or last s/s season. It's a way for customers to say "Hey, is that the newest catalog? Let me see it!"

It should help our sales!
Kristi did you recently sign on another one and qualify 1 more? I swore it was 6 and 5 last time I read your siggy???:confused: If soo awesome for you!

I like them both. I think having more than one cover in a season just peaks people's interest.

missydivine said:
I like them both. I think having more than one cover in a season just peaks people's interest.
I never thought of it that way. A second cover is a good idea.

missydivine said:
I loved the idea of a 2nd cover too, it's a great idea from a marketing point of view!

Related to Anyone Notice the New Catalog Cover?

1. What is the theme of the new catalog cover?

The theme of the new catalog cover is "Savor the Season".

2. Who is featured on the cover?

The cover features a group of friends gathered around a table, enjoying a meal together.

3. Are there any new products featured on the cover?

Yes, there are several new products featured on the cover, including a new line of holiday bakeware and a new set of knives.

4. Is there a special promotion or discount featured on the cover?

Yes, on the back cover there is a special offer for customers to receive a free gift with a purchase of $75 or more.

5. When will the new catalog with the new cover be available?

The new catalog with the new cover will be available starting next month. You can also view it online on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jules711