• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know When We Can Order the New Samples???I Can't Wait!!

In summary, the release date for new samples varies depending on the season and product availability. Pre-orders are not available, but customers can sign up for the email newsletter for notifications. New samples are released twice a year, but may also be released throughout the year depending on demand. The new samples will be available in all markets, but some products may be exclusive to certain regions. Specific requests for new samples to be added to an order cannot be accommodated, but customers can choose from a variety of sample packages or consult with their consultant for recommendations.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Anyone know when we can order the new samples???
I can't wait!!

Probably next week some time. Changeover boxes will be delivered to consultants at the end of next week, and they're usually available around the same time.

you are so smart Ann, I thought you would answer:love:

I have a question. Do the sample packages have the same items as the different levels? Like does Package A have the $1500 level items, Package B have the add ons for the $3000 level, etc? I earned the $3000 level and am thinking I may want to add the next level's product.

Anyone know? (Ann?)

Usually, they're approximately the same as the SAT levels. It all depends on how many of the items HO makes available as "open stock" on the sample order form.

They also normally have a really BIG package that has a bit more than a 50% price break.

I can't wait to see how the packages and open stock are set up. I (boo-hoo) didn't earn anything free. Thankfully, there isn't a TON of new items that I feel like I MUST purchase!

I'm still pondering what I want to buy. I earned the 2-shows and $1500 levels, so I'll have some of it. But with the kitchen remodel, I'll have to find someplace to put it all for most of the summer. And if - no, not if, when - I promote June 1, I'll get the Spring and Fall sample packages then.

Related to Anyone Know When We Can Order the New Samples???I Can't Wait!!

1. When will the new samples be available for ordering?

The release date for new samples varies depending on the season and product availability. Please check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I pre-order the new samples?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new samples. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when new products are released.

3. How often are new samples released?

New samples are usually released twice a year, in the spring and fall. However, we may release new products throughout the year depending on demand and availability.

4. Will the new samples be available in all markets?

Yes, the new samples will be available in all of our markets. However, some products may be exclusive to certain regions, so please check with your consultant for more information.

5. Can I request a specific new sample to be added to my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific requests for new samples to be added to an order. However, we do offer a variety of sample packages and you can always reach out to your consultant for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rlombas