• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Know What the Ice Bucket Is Made Of?

In summary, the ice bucket is made of durable stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. It is not suitable for hot drinks and has a capacity of 3 quarts. Additionally, it comes with a tight-fitting lid for convenience and spill prevention.
chefkathy
What is the #2836 Ice Bucket made out of? Is it plastic or acrylic?

I emailed the Solution Center and I'm waiting for a reply, but thought maybe someone here would know.

I believe it is acrylic.

Sheila in Kansas

ok, I have to ask....why do you need to know this?

pamperedlinda said:
ok, I have to ask....why do you need to know this?

I had a customer ask. I looked at the U&C and the PIG and it didn't say.

DebbieJ said:
I had a customer ask. I looked at the U&C and the PIG and it didn't say.

isn't acrylic a type of plastic?

It's double walled plastic. I remember them making a big deal out of that at .. wherever it was they unveiled it. Conference last year? Yes! Conference last year. They went on and on about how the double walled plastic helps 50% more ice keep its shape in a 4 hour time span than stainless steel.

Related to Anyone Know What the Ice Bucket Is Made Of?

1. What is the ice bucket made of?

The ice bucket is made of durable and high-quality stainless steel, which is known for its strength and ability to keep drinks cold for longer periods of time.

2. Is the ice bucket dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ice bucket is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to wash it by hand with warm water and mild soap to maintain its shine and avoid any potential damage.

3. Can the ice bucket be used for hot drinks?

No, the ice bucket is specifically designed for holding and keeping cold drinks chilled. It is not recommended to use it for hot drinks as it may cause damage to the bucket and potentially harm the user.

4. How much ice can the ice bucket hold?

The ice bucket has a capacity of 3 quarts, which is equivalent to holding about 12 cups of ice. This makes it perfect for parties and gatherings where a large amount of ice is needed.

5. Does the ice bucket come with a lid?

Yes, the ice bucket comes with a tight-fitting lid to keep the ice from melting quickly and to prevent any spills or accidents. The lid also has a handle for easy opening and closing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
daniellecooks
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefcharity