• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know How Much the Stone Racks Were?

In summary, the stone racks from Pampered Chef can vary in price depending on the model and current promotions. They come in different sizes to accommodate various stone cookware and have a limited lifetime warranty for any defects. They are safe to use in the oven and should be hand washed with mild soap for maintenance.
its_me_susan
I am going to be buying 2 of the old stoneware racks from a consultant, but neither of us remember how much they were... do you?

Susan :)

Susan - are you taking about the trivet or the storage racks that had the posts sticking up to store stoneware in?

janetupnorth said:
Susan - are you taking about the trivet or the storage racks that had the posts sticking up to store stoneware in?

storage rack. She found them in an old catalog for $12 I believe. Wish those never went out of our catalog...

I think they were $12 or $13 but don't remember if that was for 2 or only 1. I wish we still had them!

Hi Susan,Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, I do not have the exact price for the old stoneware racks. However, I would recommend checking with your consultant or contacting Pampered Chef directly for the most up-to-date pricing information. They will be able to provide you with the current cost and any potential discounts or promotions that may be available. I hope this helps and happy shopping!Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Anyone Know How Much the Stone Racks Were?

1. How much do the stone racks cost?

The price of the stone racks can vary depending on the specific model and any current promotions. It is best to check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing.

2. Are there different sizes available for the stone racks?

Yes, we offer various sizes of stone racks to accommodate different sizes of stone cookware. Make sure to check the dimensions and compatibility before purchasing.

3. Do the stone racks come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty that covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your stone rack, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Can the stone racks be used in the oven?

Yes, the stone racks are safe to use in the oven. They are designed to withstand high temperatures and distribute heat evenly for better cooking results.

5. How do I clean and maintain the stone racks?

The stone racks should be hand washed with hot water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can damage the surface. Allow the stone rack to cool completely before cleaning and avoid soaking it in water for an extended period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Spatch
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Spatch
  • pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • urbnk8