• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Deep Dish Baker Lid for Sale??

In summary, a deep dish baker lid is a specially designed lid that fits onto a deep dish baker for more efficient and even cooking. Some reasons someone might need to buy a deep dish baker lid include lost or damaged lids, wanting to upgrade, or for specific recipes. It is important to use a lid made specifically for the deep dish baker, as there are different sizes and other lids may not fit properly. To care for a deep dish baker lid, it is recommended to check product care instructions and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers.
sslangley
I just got the deep dish baker. I would love to have a lid. Does anyone have one that they would sell?

You are talking about the plastic accordion (sp?) one, right?
I have one (NIB) I would be willing to part with!

I'll take it if it's still available!

I have the other lid, stoneware,discontinued product and have never used it and would consider selling ;)

Liz

KellyTheChef said:
You are talking about the plastic accordion (sp?) one, right?
I have one (NIB) I would be willing to part with!

Yep, that's what I'm talking about. Let me know how much, plus shipping to 40004. Thanks.

sslangley said:
Yep, that's what I'm talking about. Let me know how much, plus shipping to 40004. Thanks.
I just PM'd you!

Does anyone know what price we sold these for?

Related to Anyone Have a Deep Dish Baker Lid for Sale??

1. What is a deep dish baker lid?

A deep dish baker lid is a specially designed lid that fits onto a deep dish baker, which is a type of baking dish used for making casseroles, cakes, and other oven-baked dishes. The lid helps to trap heat and moisture, resulting in more even and efficient cooking.

2. Why would someone need to buy a deep dish baker lid?

There are a few reasons why someone might need to buy a deep dish baker lid. Some people may have lost or damaged their original lid and need a replacement. Others may want to upgrade their current lid to a newer or different style. Additionally, some recipes specifically call for a deep dish baker lid for best results.

3. Can I use any lid on my deep dish baker?

No, it is important to use a lid specifically designed for a deep dish baker. Other lids may not fit properly or may not have the same heat retention and moisture-trapping features. It is best to use the lid that is made for your specific baking dish.

4. Are there different sizes of deep dish baker lids?

Yes, there are different sizes of deep dish baker lids to fit different sizes of baking dishes. It is important to make sure you are purchasing the correct size for your specific dish. Our customer service team can assist you in finding the right size if you are unsure.

5. How do I care for my deep dish baker lid?

Deep dish baker lids are typically dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to check the product care instructions before washing. If handwashing, use mild soap and warm water. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as this can damage the lid. It is also important to let the lid cool completely before cleaning or storing to avoid warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvtocook868
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • hmolah