• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Get Their Changeovers, Sell a Thon & Santoku Knives?

In summary, the consultant received their change over kit and sell-a-thon products on Friday. They are still waiting for the sell-a-thon products, but are excited to use everything else in their kit.
heat123
Silver Member
I am just a consultant and was wondering if anyone else at my level has received any of these yet??? I am soo eager to get mine, the waiting is killing me!:rolleyes:

I received my knife last week and the UPS guy stopped by today with my sell-a-thon products. I'm in PA though so they probably came a little faster than west coast. It's like Christmas! Hope yours come soon!

Susan

heat123 said:
I am just a consultant and was wondering if anyone else at my level has received any of these yet??? I am soo eager to get mine, the waiting is killing me!:rolleyes:

I got my change over kit and my sell-a-thon stuff on Friday!

Just got mine today - both the changeover and sell-a-thon. But I live 20 minutes away from HO!

Good luck with waiting!

Val

I am still waiting with you Heather!! I haven't seen the man in brown in so long, and I am DYING with anticipation! I saw a UPS truck at the grocery store and I almost knocked on the door to see if he had my changeover stuff!

I just got my stuff! Of course I had to look thru it all before I got on here! Sad thing though, I'm missing my Bamboo Cheese Board and the slotted turner.:( I have a call into HO but there is an hour wait. I just can't wait to have it all in my hands!:D

I got my changeover stuff Friday....& no sell-a-thon products today:mad: Oh well, I guess there's tomorrow....

Hi Heather,

I got my changeover kit and sell-a-thon level 1 products on Friday...it was a pleasant surprise to get them a little early!

JUST GOT IT!!!! Except I am missing my paring knife in my sell a thon pak! :O(
Love all the new stuff and the change over kit!

Wow, sounds like a lot of things are missing from your guys' kits! I am not getting any products or anything, but even my paperwork makes me excited.

Haven't got my change over kit yet. It was suppose to be delivered today well no UPS guy...Guess tomorrow...I hate waiting!!!!:eek:

Got my change-over today! June was a rough month for me so no sell-a-thon!!

Got my supply order sell-a-thon and change over today!!!1

I got my knife and paperwork today, but not my sell-a-thon
Hope it comes tomorrow.

I haven't gotten my change over kit!!!! :mad: We just moved last weekend, and I'm afraid they may have delivered it to my previous address. I have called HO 3 times last week to make sure that they knew that it needed to be sent to my new address. However, every time I called, I got a different story. The first lady had told me that it was too late (when I called last Monday) that the boxes had already been labeled weeks ago, and then the other two times, they told me that it would come to my new address, but one of them said that at least it should. The final lady checked with someone and came back and told me, yes, it would go to my new address. But, no brown truck.

UPS' slogan: 'What can Brown do for you?' Well, he can bring me my new change over box!!!!!! :(

I hope I get it tomorrow...I don't want to wait another week for them to resend everything!!

I called HO for another reason and asked about the sell-a-thon products and the change over kit. She said that some of them were sent out TODAY! I guess I'll give them until Wednesday and call and complain...I really don't have time until then, anyway!

I got my Director's Boxes and my changeover kit but not my Sell-a-thon boxes. I called HO today and used their call-back service. They called back about 40 minutes later and she was nice enough to even track my boxes - she said I have 2 boxes due to arrive tomorrow - yippee!!

I got mine this evening. I love everything. Yes, even the decorating bottles. I decorate cakes alot and my hands really ache after squeezing the bags but this I can just use my thumb. I can't wait to try them out. I have all kinds of other tips and they are interchangeable. My favorite pc. is the ulitmate mandolin, my husband's favorite pc is the knife. But we also love the bamboo board. The paper napkins are on backorder. I almost forgot about them but there's a note in the box that they are on back order. I'm not crazy about the idea of paper napkins. Anyways, I really love my stuff.

Got my change over and Sell-A-Thon level one on Monday. If you look on CC corner where we order the samples, it doesn't say that the paring knife or the towels are in level 1, but I got both of those.

jenniferlynne said:
Got my change over and Sell-A-Thon level one on Monday. If you look on CC corner where we order the samples, it doesn't say that the paring knife or the towels are in level 1, but I got both of those.

Jennifer - from CC:
Level 1
3.5" paring forged knife
ultimate mandolin
cutting board
stripes and tiles kitchen towel set
chef's tools - slotted spoon
small tiles bowl
cooking for two or more cookbook

:D

I got my changeover box today and our cluster didn't earn the cluster challenge :( I"m still happy/excited with new paperwork though :)

I got all my stuff yesterday. The knife, the sell a-thon and change over paperwork. I love it all!!!!! I hope all of you still waiting get your products today.

I only got one of the sell-a-thon boxes :(But I expect the second one today.

Yesterday I got the cake decorators, bamboo board, new chef's tools, table runner, silicone cupcake pan and the Ultimate Mandolin. I am thrilled with the mandolin. I tried it last night and it is MUCH safer.

Still waiting on the knife and the towels and the rest of it. (I was at level 2)

Got the changeover, too!

And my big bowl! Christmas in July yesterday! LOL.

Rachel

I'm waiting on my bowl... I earned it over a week ago and I called this morning, just shipped today. Sigh... Wanted it for a show on Sat, not gonna happen.

I received my changeover kit yesterday. This is the first changeover since I've been back with PC and the box seemed way smaller than it used to be! Is it really smaller, or is it similar to how Dairy Queen's Peanut Buster Parfaits seem way smaller than they were when I was little?!?! LOL

Well, I just found out how sharp the new knives are!!!! Making salad for supper, I cut my finger. It is not bad, but enought to realize WOW, these knives are going to SELL !!!!!

well I got my change over kit today!!!!!! I haven't seen the man in brown in forever he thought I was going to kiss him or something!!! :) I was way excited to go through everything.... my co-workers were laughing their butts off this afternoon at my expense!!!!

Leah Hudson
Independant Consultant
Astoria, Oregon
[email protected]

Finally got my changeover kit...after driving an hour out of my way to go to the previous address of mine that it was sent to.... Grrrrrr....HO told me it would come to my new address. :mad:

i got my change over kit and sell a thon packages this week. now i am deciding what samples to buy. i was not going to by a new knife but after seeing the paring knife i want one. my husband said he wished they made them in a steak knife set! i liked the tiles after seeing the bowl too, so, that made me want the new platter. PC should just keep my commissions checks for a while i reckon!!!!

I recieved my change over kit.... but my season's best had pages 1-8 then 1-8 then 25-32 & 25-32.... make sure yours is right.

Okay, a week after the changeover kit was supposed to be here (at the latest) I call HO AGAIN! The last person just dismissed it and said it would be on its way. Today she said it had been sent out July 12...hmmm...haven't seen it. She did a bit more research and found out...get this...IT HADN'T LEFT THE BUILDING!!! They are sending it as a rush order, but they can't overnight it because it is paperwork and too heavy or something like that.

I haven't gotten my changeover kit yet.. any reasons why??

Amanda - I would seriously call HO and see what is wrong!

I would call HO and tell them to research their records. Ask for a tracking number and maybe that will help know where it is. If you get somone who will not give you the info you need, hang up and call back to get someone else. I called the other day to get a tracking number ( which i have always done when it is not in CC) and was told there wasnt one- there is ALWAYS ONE! I hung up, called right back and got it with no problem. Just keep calling until they resolve the issue. Maybe you will be like another girl on here that ended up with two kits b/c of the mix ups!!!

I got mine last Friday and absolutely love all of it...LOL

I am kind of relieved to see that I am not the only one!!! I called yesterday just to be told that I would have to wait until Wednesday before they could send another one. We don't get tracking numbers, so it's just M.I.A!!!

I had one of my customers call me today to tell me that she had one in her hand!!!!! How sad is that????? I don't even have them yet, so I couldn't speak intelligently about anything!!!!

I ordered all of the samples and got only one box, less than half of it. There is no way that the post office lost more than 2 boxes from the same place going to the same place!! This is getting a little nuts!! I am dying to see the stuff and the catalogs!!!!! IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!

jrstephens said:
I would call HO and tell them to research their records. Ask for a tracking number and maybe that will help know where it is. If you get somone who will not give you the info you need, hang up and call back to get someone else. I called the other day to get a tracking number ( which i have always done when it is not in CC) and was told there wasnt one- there is ALWAYS ONE! I hung up, called right back and got it with no problem. Just keep calling until they resolve the issue. Maybe you will be like another girl on here that ended up with two kits b/c of the mix ups!!!

That girl is me!! I got one kit on Weds. and another one coming today. The woman that I talked to at HO was very nice and understanding. She sent out the second kit before even asking what happened with the first one! Call them and they can help! I hear a lot of bad experiences with calling HO but I have always had a good experience.

I did!!! I am so excited!!

I did call today and they found it...still in the distribution center. It showed that it had been sent out on July 13 - it had only been given a sticker on July 13...no tracking number. I just hate it that they can't rush it at all...I emailed and called and noone is being very helpful. I think I'm going to get my director (NED) in on this one.

Kate: Did you talk to a supervisor?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views