• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone From Mansfield, Ohio????

In summary, the show has been postponed and the only way to find out when it will be rescheduled is to talk to the theater.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am suppose to be going to see Hairspray in Mansfield tomorrow and with the blizzard we are having I am not sure if I want to drive over an hour to get there. But, I also don't want to loose the $40 that I spent on the ticket. Even if you live closer to there than I do let me know what it is like there, please!

I live in Mansfield. It is awful!!! We probably have at least 18 inches of snow and EVERYTHING is closed! I can let you know what it's like tomorrow if you'd like!!

That is great. Do you what theater Hairspray is at??? Or a phone number for the theater?? My friend's mom got the tickets and I don't even know what theater it is at. Thanks!!!

They closed all of the theaters in Cleveland and Akron, the only one still playing tonight was Wicked. I would definetly call before you drive out there!
They closed Cleveland Hopkins for the first time in 25 years!!

Thanks for the info. I looked up the phone number online and so far it is not cancelled, but I will check in tomorrow. Thanks!

I am in Akron and have not left my house since I came home yesterday at about 6. I have a show tomorrow so I am REALLY hoping a snow plow comes down my street before then, because I am not sure I'll get off my street otherwise!

I just called the theater where they are having the show and the recording said that it is postponed. That's great that I won't have to drive there today in the snow, but I wish it said when it was postponed for.

Hmmm . . . that is pretty odd. I just checked on the TV, but it didn't mention it. I was going to post and tell you that I am getting ready to brave it and go get some groceries. I was going to offer to post when I got back in and let you know how it was . . . but now it doesn't matter! If I see anything on TV, I'll let you know!

OK, I just checked with some "theater friends" and they said that since it is not a local cast, the theater can't just give a reschedule date. They'll have to work something out with the touring company first. Makes sense!!

Hope you find out when it is soon!!!!

Related to Anyone From Mansfield, Ohio????

1. Where is Mansfield, Ohio located?

Mansfield, Ohio is located in the north-central region of Ohio, about 80 miles southwest of Cleveland.

2. What are some popular attractions in Mansfield, Ohio?

Some popular attractions in Mansfield, Ohio include the Ohio State Reformatory, home of the famous movie "The Shawshank Redemption," and the Mansfield Memorial Museum, which showcases the area's history and culture.

3. Is Mansfield, Ohio a safe place to live?

Mansfield, Ohio has a slightly higher crime rate than the national average, but overall it is considered a safe place to live. As with any city, it is important to take precautions and be aware of your surroundings.

4. What is the weather like in Mansfield, Ohio?

Mansfield, Ohio experiences all four seasons with warm summers and cold winters. The average temperature in the summer is around 80°F and in the winter it can drop to around 20°F.

5. Are there any notable restaurants in Mansfield, Ohio?

Yes, there are several notable restaurants in Mansfield, Ohio including City Grille, which offers a diverse menu and outdoor seating, and The Happy Grape, known for its extensive wine selection and delicious flatbreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies