• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Ever Done a "Doggie" Themed Show

In summary, a "Doggie" themed show is a performance or event centered around dogs, where anyone can participate as long as their dog is well-behaved. There is no specific breed featured and preparation for the show includes basic training, grooming, and health check. Each show may have its own rules and regulations that should be followed.
Looking for ideas for a fundraiser for a dog rescue organization. homemade dog bones anyone?

pcjenni said:
Looking for ideas for a fundraiser for a dog rescue organization. homemade dog bones anyone?

There was a thread on chef success before about this.

Kristen (Minirottie) over on CS will be able to help! She's very involved in animal rescues and fundraisers for her rescue group. :DETA: Or you can find her through my FB page: Kristen Meyer Clark

thanks for the tips!

Hi there! I have not personally done a "doggie" themed show, but I have seen some great ideas for fundraisers for dog rescue organizations. One idea is to have a "paw-ty" where guests can bring their dogs and participate in fun activities like a doggie fashion show or a doggie obstacle course. You could also have a "paws-itively delicious" bake sale featuring homemade dog treats and have a portion of the proceeds go towards the rescue organization. Another idea is to offer a dog training class as a raffle prize or auction item. This would not only be a fun and educational experience for the winner and their dog, but it would also raise money for a good cause. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a "Doggie" themed show?

A "Doggie" themed show is a performance or event that is centered around dogs or has a dog-related theme. This can include dog shows, dog training demonstrations, dog competitions, or any other type of entertainment featuring dogs.

2. Who can participate in a "Doggie" themed show?

Anyone can participate in a "Doggie" themed show, as long as they have a well-behaved and trained dog that is suitable for the specific show. Some shows may have specific requirements or restrictions, so it is important to check with the event organizers beforehand.

3. What types of dogs are typically featured in a "Doggie" themed show?

There is no specific breed or type of dog that is featured in a "Doggie" themed show. Any dog with the right temperament and training can participate, regardless of breed or size. Shows may also feature a variety of different dog breeds to showcase the diversity of the canine world.

4. How can I prepare my dog for a "Doggie" themed show?

To prepare your dog for a "Doggie" themed show, it is important to ensure that they have basic obedience training and are comfortable in busy and crowded environments. You can also work on specific skills or tricks that may be required for the show. It is also important to make sure your dog is well-groomed and in good health before the show.

5. Are there any rules or regulations for participating in a "Doggie" themed show?

Each show may have its own set of rules and regulations, so it is important to check with the event organizers beforehand. Some common rules may include vaccination requirements, leash and collar regulations, and behavior expectations for both dogs and their owners. It is important to follow these rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • missi.robbins