• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Issues With Shipping?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers standard ground shipping through UPS and expedited shipping through FedEx for their products. The shipping cost and estimated delivery time will vary based on location and order weight. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, but may take longer during peak times and holidays. Customers can track their shipment through their Pampered Chef account or by receiving a tracking number via email. If there is a need to change the shipping address after placing an order, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible. In case of a delay in delivery, customers should first check the tracking information and then contact customer service for assistance.
clshirk
I submitted 2 orders at the very end of January- which I realize they apparently got overwhelmed at the warehouse...but my bigger of the 2 orders arrived already- within a week. The smaller of the 2 orders never arrived. They were both to be sent to the same addy, so it shouldn't have been a problem. They sent out tracking info for the first order, but it never left Fed Ex on Feb 6- still says it's sitting there. So 2 weeks go by, i call HQ and they immediately send the order out again...well, it's been 2 weeks since I called and it's still not arrived. Luckily the package is just for me, so nobody is waiting, but seriously...am I the only person this is happening to? A month late on an order for a ladle and 2 citrus peelers?

Sorry but it must just be you :)

I've submitted shows on the last day of the month, placed a supply order, and order spring products. All arrived within one week of submitting them to HO.

Since you've continued to have trouble with the same order, I'd call HO and ask them to look in to it.

Well, I finally got the package today- they sent it USPS rather than fedex- but I'm still shocked it took an additional 2 weeks to get it to me after calling about it. Luckily I have it though.
Thanks.

Related to Anyone Else Issues With Shipping?

1. What shipping options are available for Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we offer standard ground shipping through UPS and expedited shipping through FedEx. The shipping cost and estimated delivery time will vary depending on your location and the weight of your order.

2. How long does it typically take for my order to be shipped?

Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times and holidays, it may take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.

3. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the status of your order. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

4. What if I need to change my shipping address after placing my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address, but this may delay the delivery of your order.

5. What should I do if my order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please first check the tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or you have not received your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCrum
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefJoyJ