• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Else Having an Odd Fall?

In summary, an "odd" fall refers to unusual weather patterns or events during the fall season. This can affect cooking and baking by requiring adjustments to temperatures and ingredients. Pampered Chef offers products such as stoneware and digital thermometers to help with cooking during an "odd" fall. Despite these challenges, fall flavors can still be enjoyed by using canned or frozen seasonal produce and experimenting with new spice blends. Some recommended recipes for an "odd" fall include Slow Cooker Chicken and Pumpkin Chili, Apple Cider Brined Turkey, and Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Pecans. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their fall-themed cookbooks.
DebPC
Staff member
I have a 3 week hole is October where I am bookingless. I have a weeklong display where I excercise and I'm having my annual Mystery Host during that time. I have a couple book shows going plus $2k holdover from Sept. Did tons of calling in Sept. and got November bookings even without mentioning the specials. Odd. I guess with the November Sell a Thon coming up at least I'll have great sales for that.

November is the month I'm worried about. I only have 3 bookings so far and one will probably not happen. :eek:

I have been making my calls. I don't understand. Is the economy that bad? Are we that much more busy?

... my last four shows were all over $700 though... :confused:

I am glad to know I am not alnoe although sad to think it's happening to all of us right now.
I got no bookings at all at two of my last three shows. Thankfully my October is already full and November I have 7 bookings, two of which I already have guest lists for...but man oh man...people are just NOT booking these days :(

Actually, I'm having a GREAT fall! But then again, I'm kicking my business UP several notches and it's paying off!

Related to Anyone Else Having an Odd Fall?

1. What do you mean by "odd" fall?

By "odd" fall, we mean that the weather has been unusually warm or cold, there have been unexpected weather patterns, or there have been unusual events happening during the fall season.

2. How does an "odd" fall affect cooking and baking?

An "odd" fall can affect cooking and baking in various ways. For example, if the weather is unusually warm, you may need to adjust cooking times and temperatures. If there are unexpected weather patterns, it may be difficult to find certain ingredients. And if there are unusual events happening, it may impact your ability to gather with family and friends to share meals.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with cooking during an "odd" fall?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that can help with cooking during an "odd" fall. Our stoneware products are great for adjusting to temperature changes, and our digital thermometers can ensure your food is cooked to the perfect temperature. Our spice blends can also add flavor and depth to dishes even if certain ingredients are not available.

4. How can I still enjoy fall flavors during an "odd" fall?

Even during an "odd" fall, there are still ways to enjoy fall flavors. For example, you can use canned or frozen versions of seasonal produce, such as pumpkin or apples. You can also experiment with new spice blends or try incorporating seasonal ingredients into different types of dishes, such as adding pumpkin to a savory soup or using apples in a pasta dish.

5. Can you recommend any recipes that are perfect for an "odd" fall?

Yes, we have several recipes that are perfect for an "odd" fall. Our Slow Cooker Chicken and Pumpkin Chili is a hearty and flavorful dish that can be adjusted for different weather conditions. Our Apple Cider Brined Turkey is a delicious twist on a fall favorite. And our Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Pecans is a tasty side dish that incorporates seasonal flavors. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our fall-themed cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef