• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House

In summary, the Palmer House did not credit the deposit to my bill even though I had already paid the full bill and had checked out. I called the CC company and they said they would be able to resolve the issue.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
My card was charged a night on 6/21 for deposit.

I checked out on 7/14 and had paid the full bill (including repaying that extra night).

I still have not received the credit back on my deposit.

I called on 7/19 and they said it takes 3-5 business days to clear and would be back Friday or Monday 7/23...

It is 7/24 and still not there!

Grr...called again but no one in billing available to answer. I have bills to pay people!

Call your CC company. They should be able to resolve it.

yummy4tummy said:
Call your CC company. They should be able to resolve it.

I'm going to give Palmer House one more chance then call my CU.

Hmm...at the Hilton they credited my deposit to my bill and I paid the difference.

janetupnorth said:
I'm going to give Palmer House one more chance then call my CU.

I would call the CC co. right away and let them know that you have contacted Palmer House and they are supposed to be resolving the issue. But you wanted it documented promptly with the CC co. that you are having an issue.
I had a problem with a charge one time and waited a few weeks before I called the CC co. They advised that in the future I call immediately to have the situation documented and then call again if I receive no response from the vendor.

We had issue after issue w/ Palmer House last year when we stayed there......I will never stay there again!
Sorry you are having problems too Janet!

ChefBeckyD said:
We had issue after issue w/ Palmer House last year when we stayed there......I will never stay there again!
Sorry you are having problems too Janet!

Other than this and the lack of signage for shuttles, information, etc., we had great hotel service and 2 bathrooms for 3 people.

DebbieJ said:
Hmm...at the Hilton they credited my deposit to my bill and I paid the difference.

I asked for that and they said no, they refund it.

Oh my gosh, the Palmer house is my absolute favorite, my group tries to stay there year after year. Everything is just outside your door, many many afordable and non-afordable food and shopping options (we come in a day early and leave a day after for some free time), that it accomodates all types of people/financial situations and wow, love those double bathrooms :)

I had a similar experience last year and I beleive it took a week or so before I saw the credit

Related to Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House

1. What is "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House"?

"Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House" is a popular recipe and cooking forum on the Pampered Chef website. It is a place where customers and consultants can connect, share tips and tricks, and troubleshoot any issues they may be having with their Pampered Chef products or recipes.

2. How do I access "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House"?

To access "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Community" tab. From there, select the "Forums" option and then choose "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House" from the list of available forums. You may need to create an account or log in to your existing account to access the forum.

3. Can I ask any type of question on "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House"?

Yes, you can ask any question related to Pampered Chef products or recipes on "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House". This includes troubleshooting issues, sharing tips and tricks, and asking for advice on using Pampered Chef products in your cooking.

4. Who can answer my questions on "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House"?

The "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House" forum is open to all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. This means that anyone can answer your questions, but it is always best to wait for a response from a Pampered Chef consultant, as they have the most knowledge and experience with the products.

5. How long does it take to get a response on "Anyone Else Have Issues Still??? Palmer House"?

It depends on the complexity of your question and the availability of other forum members to answer. Generally, you can expect to receive a response within a few hours to a day. However, if your question is urgent, you may want to contact Pampered Chef customer service for immediate assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
byrd1956