• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anybody Know the Number for the

In summary, "Anybody Know the Number for the" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that easily slices and dices fruits, vegetables, cheese, herbs, and hard-boiled eggs. It has sharp blades and a comfortable handle for effortless cutting, and is also dishwasher safe. Replacement blades can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
DebPC
Staff member
Anybody know the number for the "Not Available" stickers? I need to order some more. Thanks!

Here you go: JB21

Hi there! I'm not sure which specific "Not Available" stickers you're referring to, but you can try searching for them on a website like Amazon or Office Depot. Alternatively, you can also try contacting the company or brand that produces the stickers and inquire about ordering more. I hope this helps!

Related to Anybody Know the Number for the

1. What is "Anybody Know the Number for the"?

"Anybody Know the Number for the" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that helps you quickly and easily slice and dice fruits and vegetables.

2. How does "Anybody Know the Number for the" work?

The "Anybody Know the Number for the" has a unique design with sharp blades that allow you to simply press down and slice through your produce with minimal effort. It also has a comfortable handle for easy gripping.

3. Can "Anybody Know the Number for the" be used for other foods besides fruits and vegetables?

Yes, "Anybody Know the Number for the" is great for slicing and dicing a variety of foods such as cheese, herbs, and even hard-boiled eggs.

4. Is "Anybody Know the Number for the" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Anybody Know the Number for the" is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

5. Can I purchase replacement blades for "Anybody Know the Number for the"?

Yes, replacement blades for "Anybody Know the Number for the" are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Simply use the item number provided on the product packaging to find the correct replacement blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • pamperedlinda