• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anybody Have the "Going Places" Pdf Saved?

In summary, the "Going Places" PDF may not be readily available for free online. It is recommended to contact the author or publisher for access or purchasing options. Additionally, the compatibility of the PDF may vary depending on your device and software.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm working on recruit packets for a job fair, didn't save this flyer & the web page is down for maintenance. I'm motivated to get it done NOW, not in a few hours! LOLIf anyone has the "Going Places" recruiting promo saved (the one for Aug, Sept & Oct with the bags) and can post or e-mail me a copy, I'd really appreciate it!!!ETA: Disregard! Chantelle was nice enough to e-mail it to me! :D

Oh good! I looked but I did not download it yet. So my complaint de jour is, I wish they would have the system down from midnight to 6 am...just cause I want to be a spoiled brat today and complain about it!!:D

LOLI wanted to get my tri-fold board done so I could nap when the kids nap! I was up doing booth stuff last night & flipped when I realized it was 3AM & I was still up. My 3 year old got up at 7:15. I made her lay in my bed until 8! LOL But she was whispering songs to herself & flopping around a lot, so that extra 45 minutes was NOT peaceful sleep. LOL

1. Can I get a copy of the "Going Places" PDF?

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of the "Going Places" PDF to share. It is best to reach out to the author or publisher for a copy.

2. Is there a free version of the "Going Places" PDF available?

I am not aware of a free version of the "Going Places" PDF. It may be available for purchase or download from the author or publisher's website.

3. How can I access the "Going Places" PDF online?

You may be able to access the "Going Places" PDF online by purchasing it from a digital retailer or by subscribing to a digital library service.

4. Can I find the "Going Places" PDF on any other websites?

I cannot guarantee that the "Going Places" PDF is available on other websites. It is best to check with the author or publisher for a list of reputable sources to purchase or download the PDF.

5. Is the "Going Places" PDF compatible with all devices?

The compatibility of the "Going Places" PDF may vary depending on the device and software you are using. It is recommended to check the file format and compatibility before purchasing or downloading the PDF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Sheila