• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Any Disney Folks Want to Share a Photopass Cd?

In summary, the conversation discusses the purchase of a CD for $99 which contains all photopass photos taken at Disney. The speaker suggests splitting the cost and sharing the files, allowing for cheaper printing of the photos. However, the other person is unsure if they can still make a memory book through Disney if their photopass is associated with the CD owner. Further research reveals that a photopass can only be claimed into one account, preventing sharing or making a memory book if the card is already associated with another account.
chefkathy
I prepurchased a CD for $99. that means that any photopass photos taken will be on that CD and you can get them printed anywhere you want, not just through Disney at their outrageous prices.

We can split the cost of the CD and the files are yours!

If you're interested, send me an email [email protected]

Thanks!

I wish I did more photopass pictures. Then maybe I would We only did one! And it was only because I couldn't take a picture of one of the roller coaster pictures off of the tv monitor fast enough with my phone. :)

DebbieJ said:
I prepurchased a CD for $99. that means that any photopass photos taken will be on that CD and you can get them printed anywhere you want, not just through Disney at their outrageous prices.

We can split the cost of the CD and the files are yours!

If you're interested, send me an email [email protected]

Thanks!

So you aren't going to use the CD? I may be interested. We have almost 200 pictures on our photopass cards. But I want to get a Memory Book, too. I need to look at that first.

Yes, I am going to use the CD. The way it works is you load your photo pass cards into my account, we both go in and edit as we desire, then we order the CD with all the images. It will get mailed to me. I'll download my images onto my computer, then mail the CD to you so you can download yours. That way you don't have to order prints through Disney, you just upload the images to WalMart or wherever!

This sounds like a great idea! I don't have that many pics, but there are a few I want and the prices are OUTRAGEOUS. I was also looking at doing a Memory Book, but am wondering if it's cheaper to do it through Snapfish or one of those sites...
Hmmm.....

Debbi, I'm in. I will email you the photopass numbers. My only question is will it prevent me from them doing the memory book with my Photopass? You know, since it will be associated with you and the cd.

I just found this online: "Note a Disney's PhotoPass I.D. number may only be claimed into one account. "So if you want to do one of their books, we can't share. :( Or if you've already made your own account and typed in your card #, I won't be able to get your photos onto the CD.I should have looked into it more before offering--sorry!

No pRoblem. Thanks for asking.

Related to Any Disney Folks Want to Share a Photopass Cd?

1. Can I use my own camera to take photos at Disney instead of purchasing a Photopass CD?

Yes, you can absolutely use your own camera to take photos at Disney. However, purchasing a Photopass CD allows you to have access to all photos taken by Disney photographers throughout the park, including special locations and character meet-and-greets.

2. How many photos are typically included in a Photopass CD?

The number of photos included in a Photopass CD can vary, but on average there are around 100-150 photos. The exact number may depend on the length of your stay and how many photos you take with Disney photographers.

3. Can I share my Photopass CD with friends and family?

Yes, you can share your Photopass CD with friends and family. The CD includes a personal use license, allowing you to make copies for your loved ones. However, it is not permitted to sell or use the photos for commercial purposes.

4. Is it possible to purchase a Photopass CD after my trip to Disney?

Yes, you can purchase a Photopass CD after your trip to Disney. However, it is recommended to purchase it during your trip as it may be slightly more expensive to purchase it after you have left the park.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing a Photopass CD?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions available for purchasing a Photopass CD. These can vary and may include special offers for annual passholders or packages that include a Photopass CD. It is best to check the Disney website or ask a cast member for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • sarahsellcm