• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Cheffers Going to Sacramento Meeting That Want to Carpool?

In summary, the Sacramento meeting is a gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to network, learn about new products and promotions, and attend training sessions to improve their business. Carpooling is allowed and encouraged, as it helps reduce carbon emissions and save on travel expenses. To find other consultants interested in carpooling, one can post in the Pampered Chef consultant Facebook group or reach out to their upline or team members. There are no designated meeting points for carpooling, but it provides an opportunity for consultants to bond and share ideas during the journey.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Hey there,

I just learned that I am going to have to drive down to the Sacramento meeting separately from my director. I'll traveling down I-5 from the Redding area, is anyone near here or on the way to Sacramento that wants to carpool? I'm pinching my pennies and not only would we save on gas but also on that $15 per car parking fee!

I'm going to the Sacramento meeing, but I'm in Elverta. I'll be coming down 99 to 5. Not sure where we could meet up...?

AmyDare said:
I'm going to the Sacramento meeing, but I'm in Elverta. I'll be coming down 99 to 5. Not sure where we could meet up...?

Is there a mall or something on the way where we could leave a car or is that too complicated?

1. What is the purpose of the Sacramento meeting?

The Sacramento meeting is a gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to network, learn about new products and promotions, and attend training sessions to improve their business.

2. Is carpooling to the Sacramento meeting allowed?

Yes, carpooling is encouraged as it helps reduce carbon emissions and can save on travel expenses for consultants.

3. How can I find other Cheffers who want to carpool to the meeting?

You can post in the Pampered Chef consultant Facebook group or reach out to your upline or team members to see if anyone is interested in carpooling.

4. Are there any designated meeting points for carpooling?

No, there are no specific designated meeting points for carpooling. It is up to the individuals to arrange a meeting point and time.

5. What are the benefits of carpooling to the Sacramento meeting?

Carpooling not only helps reduce environmental impact and save money, but it also provides an opportunity for consultants to bond and share ideas during the journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ange13
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Sask_Chef