• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Use for Nylon Pan Scrapers...

In summary, a mechanic told Gina and Dena from Jersey that pine pitch is sap that dripped from a pine tree. Pine pitch is really sticky and ucky, and you can use it to remove pine pitch from your car. Everyone has the same middle name from our generation, Marie or Ann. But you have to be younger than me to be a Jersey Girl.
ok nite... be nice to me tomorrow! MUAH!

ginamkiely said:
ok nite... be nice to me tomorrow! MUAH!

Im ALWAYS nice! MUAH?

Denarella said:
We have Pines here! I swear. PINE Barrens! LOL!

??????AND THIS IS??????:confused:

Carissidy said:

I think it's a golf course. Tee Hee (get it? LOL)

Carissidy said:

Just the biggest parcel of open land on most of the east coast! Lots of Pine trees! And the Jersey Devil lives there! LOl

No thanks to NJ golf
kaceyleigh2 said:
I think it's a golf course. Tee Hee (get it? LOL)

I definitely wont be going to jersey just for golf....it just doesn't appeal to me. (not much of a golfer):thumbdown:

Carissidy said:
I definitely wont be going to jersey just for golf....it just doesn't appeal to me. (not much of a golfer):thumbdown:

believe me...there is NOTHING worth coming to Jersey for. I'll be retiring in New Hampshire!:) :)

Denarella said:
believe me...there is NOTHING worth coming to Jersey for. I'll be retiring in New Hampshire!:) :)

Plenty of Pine Trees in New Hampshire be sure to have lots of Nylon Scrapers Handy ;)

Angela, do you mini-golf? We should going mini-golfing sometime! I had fun this weekend!!

New Hampshire is nice
Denarella said:
I like NH I love their mountains, a lot like Maine I think! But if you end up with pitch on your vehicle you should try it, people are always asking about alternative things to do with PC products;)

mini golf
kaceyleigh2 said:
Plenty of Pine Trees in New Hampshire be sure to have lots of Nylon Scrapers Handy ;)

Angela, do you mini-golf? We should going mini-golfing sometime! I had fun this weekend!!
Thats awesome, we love to go! Where do you like to go?:D

Carissidy said:
Thats awesome, we love to go! Where do you like to go?:D

I haven't been in awhile...Tabors is always fun. We can get ICE CREAM too!

Denarella said:
Everyone has the same middle name from our generation. Marie or Ann. But you HAVE to be younger than me. All of my family and friends have the same middle names. (mine is Ann my sister's is Marie)

That's funny! My daughter has two middle names. Anne & Marie!!! I was just trying to get my mother & mother-in-law's names in there. My husband wanted one & I wanted the other so we just gave her both names!

<h2>1. Can I really use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?</h2><p>Yes, you can! Nylon pan scrapers are a great tool for removing sticky substances like pine pitch from your car's exterior.</p><h2>2. How do I use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?</h2><p>Simply hold the nylon pan scraper at a slight angle and gently scrape the pine pitch off of your car. Be sure to use a light touch to avoid scratching your car's paint.</p><h2>3. Will using nylon pan scrapers damage my car's paint?</h2><p>No, as long as you use them gently and at a slight angle, nylon pan scrapers should not damage your car's paint. However, it's always a good idea to test on a small, inconspicuous area first.</p><h2>4. What other substances can I use nylon pan scrapers to remove from my car?</h2><p>In addition to pine pitch, nylon pan scrapers can also be used to remove bird droppings, tree sap, and other sticky substances from your car's exterior.</p><h2>5. Can I use any type of scraper to remove pine pitch from my car?</h2><p>It's not recommended to use metal or sharp-edged scrapers as they can scratch or damage your car's paint. Nylon pan scrapers are a safe and effective option for removing pine pitch without causing any harm to your car.</p>

Related to Another Use for Nylon Pan Scrapers...

1. Can I really use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?

Yes, you can! Nylon pan scrapers are a great tool for removing sticky substances like pine pitch from your car's exterior.

2. How do I use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?

Simply hold the nylon pan scraper at a slight angle and gently scrape the pine pitch off of your car. Be sure to use a light touch to avoid scratching your car's paint.

3. Will using nylon pan scrapers damage my car's paint?

No, as long as you use them gently and at a slight angle, nylon pan scrapers should not damage your car's paint. However, it's always a good idea to test on a small, inconspicuous area first.

4. What other substances can I use nylon pan scrapers to remove from my car?

In addition to pine pitch, nylon pan scrapers can also be used to remove bird droppings, tree sap, and other sticky substances from your car's exterior.

5. Can I use any type of scraper to remove pine pitch from my car?

It's not recommended to use metal or sharp-edged scrapers as they can scratch or damage your car's paint. Nylon pan scrapers are a safe and effective option for removing pine pitch without causing any harm to your car.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janinetacey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
newgeorgiagirl
Replies