• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Quick ? - How Much for Business Cards?

In summary, you can get free business cards from VistaPrint. The recipe you can fit on the small card is artichoke salsa.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi Ladies and gents,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how much they pay for business cards (inc S & H), whether from PC or a different company. Thanks!

vistaprint.com

Right now you can get FREE cards, you just pay for shipping about $7.65

GREAT Quaility

i do vistaprint, and i wait until they do 250 for free. I usually pay like 5-10 dollars s&H, but I also usually add more free stuff to my order besides the business cards. I also put a recipe on the back of my business cards, so people will be more likely to hang on to them!

I go VistaPrint. They always have specials running. I got my cards (and a lot of other things) for free...plus shipping (but don't remember how much.)

Wow, we all must have been typing at the same time!

what recipe can you fit on the small card? I thought about that for conference and am stumped. THANK YOU!

Vistaprint here too - cheapest for me, especially if you want to hand out a lot. :)I have had the Greek Cheese Torta and the Barb. Pork Tenderloin on it before...

Last edited:
I've got artichoke salsa on mine. And the card has artichokes on it, so it matches. :) The salad chopper salsa (from the F/W catalog) fits, too.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpg

deleted as I double posted...

Thanks for all of your info, and it is helpful to see yours Janet and Ann, they look great. I actually just ordered some free premium ones (and a bunch of other stuff) from vista-print on Wednesday. Unfortunately, just after I ordered them I realised I had mis-spelled independent as independant. And that is after double checking everything. I just didn't catch it, and then a short while after I hit send, I thought, hmmm, I think that should be an "e". Aaarrgghh! I feel like such an idiot, especially as I pride myself on being a pretty good speller. I'm blaming it on my DH :D, as he was nagging me to hurry up (granted, I had spent a while designing/ordering post-cards, that night too). I wasn't sure if I would keep getting the free offers (especially for the free premium bus. cards) after ordering from them once. And as I found out from Ann the other night, the PC postcards are soooo much cheaper than ordering from vista-print even at a discount, so I thought I'd better check before re-ordering from V-P.

So I guess my next question is, do you think I will look totally un-professional if I give out the cards and magnets with the incorrect spelling? I'm kind of hoping no-one will notice (after all, I didn't!) :), because I HATE wasting things! But I don't want to look ignorant and un-professional. I'm also dying to be able to start giving out cards and don't want to have to wait for a second batch...

So, what do y'all think? Use'em or toss'em?

I wouldn't use them. You never know who will spot the error, and it does look less than professional. VP sends out free premium card offers fairly regularly. (And even with the shipping, they're so much cheaper than the Merrill cards!)

eeek, I don't know. I'm really particular about spelling errors. BUT, the last time I turned in a resume, I realized after the fact that it had a typo in it ( I can't remember what it was, but it was pretty obvious). The employer never noticed it, and I still got an interview and hired!
I'm not big on lying, but I guess if anyone did notice you could blame it on the printer??
It's a shame if they have to go to waste though!

chefann said:
I've got artichoke salsa on mine. And the card has artichokes on it, so it matches. :) The salad chopper salsa (from the F/W catalog) fits, too.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpg

What a great idea! I am making stickers for the back of my biz cards as we speak! Thanks for sharing, Ann.

Here are some that I made when I first started. I print them on really heavy cardstock (WalMart) and cut them with a paper cutter (if you don't have one, you can stop by Staples copy center, they usually have one there you can use).

Attachments

• CS Business Cards.doc
    234 KB · Views: 687
Janice,
are we allowed to use the logo as long as we print them ourselves? I wasn't sure and didn't want to risk it so I didn't. Now, looking at yours, I think I like them better than mine!:blushing:

As long as they are not commercially prepared is how I take it...Ann???

I think it's ok -- I left one on Doris' desk last year and she never called to say no! :p

By the way, I wrote on the back of that card "sorry I missed you, let's do lunch!"

Hmm...I sat at her table at the New Director Breakfast instead! :rolleyes:

As long as you print them yourself, you are fine to us the logo.

I got mine from Merrill when they were running a sale. It was buy 500, get 500 free. I don't remember the price but I couldn't turn it down!

Related to Another Quick ? - How Much for Business Cards?

1. How much do business cards cost through Pampered Chef?

The cost for business cards through Pampered Chef varies depending on the design, quantity, and any additional customizations. It typically ranges from $20-$50 for a set of 100 cards.

2. Do I have to purchase business cards through Pampered Chef?

No, you are not required to purchase business cards through Pampered Chef. However, we offer high-quality, professional designs that are tailored specifically for our consultants and their businesses.

3. How long does it take to receive business cards from Pampered Chef?

Once you place your order, it typically takes 2-3 business days for production and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping. You can also choose expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

4. Can I customize the design of my business cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your business cards by adding your name, contact information, and even your own logo. We also offer different design templates to choose from.

5. Can I order business cards as a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can order business cards to help promote your new business. It's a great way to establish your brand and make a professional impression on potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefZee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • AnnieBee