• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Question About My Show...

When they find out I am a consultant, they usually give me the benefit of the doubt and just think I am doing it because I love to give discounts. If the host is rude about it or doesn't want me to do it, I politely decline and move on to the next show.
TheFreddiesCook
My host & co-host did not want to purchase any of the 3 products they earned at half-price. What do you do if this happens? Just let it go? Can the consultant get those and pay the host for them? I am still new, so I am wondering about new situations that I encounter...

In this situation, i usually give the host the option to pass on the half-offs to a friend/family member. If they don't want to do that, I will ask if they would mind if I used them...

And you don't have to pay the host for the half price items, you just give them their total without putting them in and then before you send it you add what you want for the 1/2 price and the difference is what you owe.

So do I even have to tell her, if I do it this way? I mean, she did not want them, and once I submitt the show, it's done and she can't get them anyway.. Oh, wait... I'll have to get them from her, they'll be shipped to her, right?

Yes, it will be shipped to her. I would probably ask her if she minds if you take advantage of the half price and usually hostess are cool with it since they didn't want it anyway. I always tell them it's a better discount then I can get! I would print a receipt for her before you add the 3 half price and then just put a sticky on it and let her know when she receives x, y and z, to call you and you'll come pick those up.

I never take any benefits from my host even if they do not want them. The host benefits are there for the host, not for us as consultants. If you want half price items, host your own show.

If you are going to do this though, ask first!

I always ask the host if they mind if I use the half price item if they aren't going to. They all very generously say yes and don't mind at all. Some hosts can only take what they earn for free as their funds are low.

Related to Another Question About My Show...

1. How can I earn free products as a host for "Another Question About My Show..."?

As a host for "Another Question About My Show...", you can earn free products by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking show with at least $200 in sales and three unique orders from your guests. You can also earn additional free products by booking future shows at your own show.

2. Can I change the date of my "Another Question About My Show..." show?

Yes, you can change the date of your show as long as it is at least two weeks before the original date. Please contact your consultant to make any changes to your show date.

3. How long will my "Another Question About My Show..." show last?

The average length of a "Another Question About My Show..." show is about 2 hours. However, it can vary depending on the number of guests and the types of recipes being prepared.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my "Another Question About My Show..." show?

Yes, you can customize the recipes for your show by discussing your preferences with your consultant. They can help you choose recipes that fit your dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a "Another Question About My Show..." show?

Hosting a "Another Question About My Show..." show not only allows you to earn free products, but also gives you the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. Additionally, as a host, you can also receive exclusive discounts and specials on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66