• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!

In summary, "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted prices and special deals on select kitchen tools and cooking products. These savings can be accessed by visiting the website and browsing the available deals. The discounts are only available for select items and do not require a special code. There is no limit to the number of items that can be purchased at the discounted price, but the deals may change periodically.
almondfarm
Gold Member
At my booth this weekend I put out a huge stack of S/S 11 Catalogs with a label that said, "See the latest at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx, Order $150 in November and get any product for 60% off."

So tonight a lady calls me and wants to order $300 worth of stuff to get the 5 pc. set and 7 pc set at 60% off and was thrilled when I told her she would also get a free turkey and that I could book one show off the other and get her another 60% off item too!

Going to work on distributing more of those catalogs and minis with that label this week :)

You go girl! :D

:woohoo:Great idea and congratulations!!

I am doing an all-day table on Friday and am going to use that wording!!! Thank you!!!

Except, if they accidently order online you can't give them the item for a host...maybe change the wording to "CALL ME WITH YOUR ORDER over $150..."???

Great idea and WHOO WHOOO for the results!!

What is "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!"?

"Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. It includes discounted prices on select items and special deals for customers.

How can I access "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!"?

You can access "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!" by visiting the website www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx. From there, you can browse the available deals and make purchases directly from the website.

Are the savings at "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!" available for all products?

No, the savings at "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!" are only available for select items. These items are typically featured on the website and may change periodically. Be sure to check back regularly for new deals and discounts.

Do I need a special code to access "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!"?

No, you do not need a special code to access "Amazing Savings at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx!" The savings will automatically be applied to your purchase when you go through the designated website link.

Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase at the discounted price?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase at the discounted price. However, keep in mind that the deals are only available for select items and may change periodically, so it's best to take advantage of the savings while they last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • BethCooks4U