• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Fundraiser Success - Dance Studio Reaches $1,200!

In summary, the dance studio was able to reach $1,200 in fundraising through a combination of hosting a Pampered Chef party and selling products through their online fundraising program. For every product sold, a portion of the sales goes towards the fundraising goal, typically around 20-25%. The fundraising process can take 2-3 weeks, but can vary depending on the size of the studio and the effort put into promoting the fundraiser. Supporters can purchase products online, even if they are out of town, making it easy for friends and family to support. There are no additional costs or fees associated with the fundraising program, and the dance studio will receive a check for the full amount of the sales, minus the cost of the products.
Jennie4PC
I just submitted a fundraiser for a dance studio and it was over 1200 in sales. Wasnt to bad with only 6 girls doing sales.

That's great! Good job! :)

Jennie I was wondering how you did the fundraiser I haven't done one yet and one of my friends who does girl scouts and wants to do a pc fundraiser this year instead of the cookies and asked me about them and I haven't ever did one. Thanks for any info !!!

I didn't think Girl Scout cookies were optional for a troop! They would sure make a lot more on PC. I can remember those days... We got to keep $1 box....

it is now only .45 per box if your whole troop sells so many that averages between all the girls it is horrible depressing and the girl's earn so much less in cookie dough money that it is a joke. I did my training for my troop and the girls mom's are debating on doing it. It is sad to see the program going down hill on their fundraiser

Christina,
I just gave the girls some catalogs and outside orders, and they went out andgot the orders, then I had it sent to my house and I split it up and took it down to the dance studio.
I will probably be doing another fundraiser with them but this time we will be doing the $3 squares.

Jennie, I was wondering what are the $3 squares? I am interested in promoting the fundraising part of my business so any info for everyone would be great!
Thanks

go to this post and it will basically tell you Fundrasier for my daughter's dance class it as by whiteyteresa.
(sorry dont know ho to attach a post/:)

Related to Amazing Fundraiser Success - Dance Studio Reaches $1,200!

1. How did the dance studio reach $1,200 in fundraising?

The dance studio reached $1,200 in fundraising through a combination of hosting a Pampered Chef party and selling products through our online fundraising program. This allowed supporters to easily purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales went towards the dance studio's fundraising goal.

2. How much of the sales goes towards the dance studio's fundraising goal?

For every product sold through the Pampered Chef party and online fundraising program, a portion of the sales goes towards the dance studio's fundraising goal. This varies based on the product, but on average, around 20-25% of the sales goes towards the fundraising goal.

3. How long does the fundraising process take?

The length of the fundraising process can vary depending on the size of the dance studio and the number of supporters participating. Typically, it takes around 2-3 weeks to reach the $1,200 goal, but it can be done in a shorter or longer amount of time depending on the effort put into promoting the fundraiser.

4. Can supporters purchase products online if they are out of town?

Yes, supporters can purchase products through the online fundraising program even if they are out of town. This makes it easy for friends and family who may not live in the same area to support the dance studio's fundraiser.

5. Are there any additional costs or fees associated with the fundraising program?

No, there are no additional costs or fees associated with the fundraising program. The dance studio will receive a check for the full amount of the sales, minus the cost of the products, which will go towards their fundraising goal. There are no hidden fees or costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • crystalscookingnow