• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I the Only Crazy Person Right Now?

In summary, the holiday season can be overwhelming for many people, especially when it comes to cooking and baking. It is common to spend money on kitchen gadgets and tools, but it's important to make smart purchases. To make cooking and meal prep more efficient, using versatile kitchen tools and planning ahead can help. Keeping a clutter-free kitchen can be achieved through organization and regularly decluttering. Getting the whole family involved in meal prep and clean up can save time and create a fun, collaborative atmosphere.
TammyStar
I have 3 catalog shows going on and I am addicted to checking my email to see if anyone has ordered. Am I the only one that does this? Even when I'm at work I have my iPhone alert me for my gmail and I check to see what it is in the bathroom! (No cell phones allowed at work) Is it just me or is anyone else out there just as crazy? I don't know how consultants did this before the internet. I would have gone crazy using snail mail!

Just me and my craziness,
Tammy:rolleyes:

I'm also a fanatic about checking my email for orders....you're not alone!

Yes Tammy, you are CrAzY!!! :eek:

haha! no, it's not just you.

Related to Am I the Only Crazy Person Right Now?

1. Am I the only one feeling overwhelmed with all the cooking and baking during the holidays?

No, you are definitely not alone! The holiday season can be a busy and stressful time for many people, especially when it comes to preparing meals and hosting gatherings. It's important to prioritize and delegate tasks to make things more manageable.

2. Is it normal to spend so much money on kitchen gadgets and tools?

Yes, it is common for people to invest in quality kitchen tools and gadgets, especially when they are passionate about cooking and entertaining. However, it's important to make smart purchases and only buy what you will actually use.

3. How can I make cooking and meal prep more efficient?

One way to make cooking and meal prep more efficient is by using versatile kitchen tools that can perform multiple tasks. Additionally, meal planning and prepping ahead can save time and stress in the long run. Pampered Chef offers many products and resources to help make meal prep easier and more efficient.

4. How can I keep my kitchen organized and clutter-free?

Organization is key when it comes to keeping a clutter-free kitchen. Utilizing storage solutions, such as drawer organizers and cabinet shelves, can help maximize space and keep things tidy. It's also important to regularly declutter and donate any items that are no longer used or needed.

5. How can I get my family to help with meal prep and clean up?

Getting the whole family involved in meal prep and clean up can be a great way to save time and bond together. One way to encourage participation is by assigning specific tasks to each family member and making it a fun and collaborative effort. Pampered Chef also offers products that are kid-friendly and can make cooking more enjoyable for children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene