• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket???

In summary, an Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket is a benefit that allows you to bring a companion on a flight for a reduced price. To qualify, you must be a member of the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program and have a specific credit card and spending requirement. There are some restrictions on which flights you can use the Companion Ticket for, and the cost will vary depending on the fare class and route. It is possible to change or cancel the Companion Ticket, but there may be fees involved.
leslieprichett
Does anyone here have one that they will not use before they expire? I want to go to conference this year, but can't afford full price airfare (It's more than a little pricey from Alaska LOL)

Thanks in advance :)

bumping :)

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle. Airfare can be so expensive, especially from Alaska. Have you checked if there are any discounts or deals for conference attendees? Sometimes, the conference organizers have partnerships with airlines that offer discounted rates for attendees. It's worth looking into! Also, have you considered carpooling or sharing a ride with someone who is also attending the conference? That could help cut down on the cost as well. Good luck with your search and I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you!

Related to Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket???

1. What is an Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket?

An Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket is a benefit that allows you to bring a companion on a flight with you for a reduced price. It can be used for both domestic and international flights on Alaska Airlines.

2. How do I qualify for an Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket?

To qualify for an Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket, you must be a member of the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program and have either the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card or the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business credit card. You must also spend a certain amount on the credit card within a specified timeframe.

3. Can I use my Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket for any flight?

No, there are some restrictions on which flights you can use your Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket for. It can only be used for flights operated by Alaska Airlines and cannot be used for codeshare flights or flights operated by other airlines.

4. How much does an Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket cost?

The cost of an Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket will vary depending on the fare class and route of your primary ticket. You will still need to pay for taxes and fees for both the primary ticket and the companion ticket, but the companion ticket will be significantly discounted.

5. Can I change or cancel my Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket?

Yes, you can change or cancel your Alaska Airlines Companion Ticket, but there may be fees associated with doing so. It is best to check with Alaska Airlines directly or review the terms and conditions of your Companion Ticket for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
jwpamp