• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Afternoon Update, January 26, 2008

In summary, the "Afternoon Update" is a daily newsletter from Pampered Chef that shares updates, new products, promotions, and events. It is sent out in the afternoon, around 2-3 PM, Eastern Time and can be subscribed to on the Pampered Chef website. The content can be customized and there is no cost to receive the newsletter.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
It's been pointed out that the morning update had the wrong date on it. So, here's the update with the correct date on it.

:p

Thanks for continuing to read, everyone.

No new developments, nothing to report.

That's it. That's all we know as of 12:30 AM EST.

when I saw afternoon update I thought there was a new development. I know I never say anything on these threads but I do look at them. Thanks KG for all the hard work you put into this

I was afraid that might happen, but if I can get people to open it up and read it... :DNo, all kidding aside, if there were any breaking news, I'd put "Breaking" in the thread title.

Bumping. Thakns, KG.

Here's hoping that you can write "Breaking News" soon. I heard on the news that they found a body that they believe is that of a white woman that they believe is Stacey Peterson. It just frustrates me that Paige can not be found in any way shape or form.

Ann, it wasn't Stacey Peterson. The woman does have long strawberry blondish hair though...... :(

The body is not that of Stacy Peterson, nor Lisa Stebic.

Related to Afternoon Update, January 26, 2008

What is the "Afternoon Update"?

The "Afternoon Update" is a daily newsletter that provides updates and information on new products, promotions, and events from Pampered Chef.

When is the "Afternoon Update" sent out?

The "Afternoon Update" is typically sent out in the afternoon, around 2-3 PM, Eastern Time.

How can I subscribe to the "Afternoon Update"?

You can subscribe to the "Afternoon Update" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the subscription box on the homepage.

Can I customize the content I receive in the "Afternoon Update"?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in the "Afternoon Update" by selecting your preferences in the subscription form or by managing your email preferences through your Pampered Chef account.

Is there a cost to receive the "Afternoon Update"?

No, the "Afternoon Update" is a free newsletter for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy