• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Wedding Registry Link to Personal Website Blog: A Guide for Guests

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of items that a couple creates to let their friends and family know what gifts they would like to receive for their wedding. It can be created in person with a consultant or online through a website. Items can be added even after the registry has been created and it is up to the couple if they want to have more than one registry. It is recommended to create the registry 6-9 months before the wedding to give guests enough time to purchase gifts and make any necessary updates.
heat123
Silver Member
One of my consultants asked if her guest can add her website link to their personal wedding website blog? I told her I didn't think soo but that I would double check? TIA

unfortunately I don't think so (I think this should be allowed though!), but she CAN list the main pc website on the wedding website. It won't bring traffic to her particular website, but she'd still get the credit for all the sales.

Got, it thanks Beck!

Related to Adding a Wedding Registry Link to Personal Website Blog: A Guide for Guests

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of items that a couple creates to let their friends and family know what gifts they would like to receive for their wedding. It allows the couple to choose items that they need or want and makes it easier for guests to select a gift that the couple will love.

2. How do I create a wedding registry?

Creating a wedding registry is easy! You can either visit one of our consultants in person or create a registry online through our website. Our consultants can help you select items and answer any questions you may have about the process.

3. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your registry even after it has been created. This allows you to update your list as needed and ensures that your guests have a variety of items to choose from.

4. Is it appropriate to have more than one wedding registry?

It is completely up to the couple if they want to have more than one wedding registry. Some couples choose to have multiple registries at different stores to give their guests more options, while others prefer to have one registry with a variety of items.

5. When should I create my wedding registry?

It is recommended to create your wedding registry at least 6-9 months before your wedding. This gives your guests enough time to purchase gifts and also allows you to make any necessary updates to your registry before the wedding day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefnene
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • darlinclem