• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Co-Host to P3 Order - Help Needed!

In summary, a co-host is someone who helps you host a Pampered Chef party and can contribute to your order. To add a co-host to your P3 order, simply log in to your account and click on the "Invite a Co-Host" button on your party page. You can have multiple co-hosts for your P3 order and each one will receive their own personal link to share with their friends and family. Adding a co-host can help increase your party total and earn you more rewards, as well as reach more customers and potentially increase sales. Unfortunately, you cannot add a co-host after your P3 order has been submitted, so make sure to add them before submitting. If a co-host cancels their P3
hperschnick
Hey all,
I'm trying to add an order in P3 and one of my catalog shows was very small, I'm adding it to my other cat show but want to give both hosts the benefits... I don't see where I can add the second person as a co-host though.

Any help? I'm still pretty new! I called my recruiter but she isn't home and I want to get this in tonight to count for June sell a thon! YIKES!!

Thanks in advance - you guys are great.

Can't do co-hoston catalog showI don't think you can have a co-host on a catalog show. You could just add the items to the original hosts order and let her know that you will be giving some of the benefit to the other catalog host.

Nope- no co-hosting on a catalog show. And you can't change a catalog show to a cooking show in P3.

AHHHHHH... that makes sense now that you say it. Why would you co-host a catalog show?? Duh! I wish I would have posted this earlier... I just sent in a cooking show I could have added it to. I have a show to close on Wednesday so I'll just hold these until then.

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Hi there! Don't worry, adding a co-host to an order in P3 is actually really easy. All you have to do is click on the "Add a Co-Host" button on the order page. This will allow you to add the second host's information and make sure they receive all the benefits they deserve. If you have any trouble, feel free to reach out to your recruiter or the P3 support team for assistance. Good luck with the June sell a thon! You've got this.

Related to Adding a Co-Host to P3 Order - Help Needed!

What is a co-host and how do I add one to my P3 order?

A co-host is someone who helps you host a Pampered Chef party and can contribute to your order. To add a co-host to your P3 order, simply log in to your account and click on the "Invite a Co-Host" button on your party page. From there, you can enter the email address of your co-host and they will receive an email invitation to join your party.

Can I have more than one co-host for my P3 order?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your P3 order. Each co-host will receive their own personal link to share with their friends and family, and their orders will contribute to your party total.

What are the benefits of adding a co-host to my P3 order?

Adding a co-host can help increase your party total and earn you more rewards. It also allows your co-host to share the party with their network, potentially reaching more customers and increasing your sales.

Can I add a co-host after my P3 order has already been submitted?

Unfortunately, you cannot add a co-host after your P3 order has been submitted. Co-hosts must be added before the order is submitted in order for their orders to contribute to the party total.

What happens if my co-host cancels their P3 order?

If your co-host cancels their P3 order, their contribution will be removed from the party total. However, you can always invite another co-host to join and contribute to the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • reneenshelcook4u