• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ack..........lost Email Re Apron!!

In summary, if you have lost your email confirmation for your apron order, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance. They can help you retrieve your order information and resend the confirmation email if necessary. You can also track your apron order by logging into your account and viewing your order history. If you accidentally deleted the email confirmation, you can still receive your order by contacting customer service or accessing your order information through your account. When contacting customer service, please provide your name, email address, and order number (if available) to help locate your order information.
Vicky
Hi............
I recieved an email from someone regarding a apron that they were willing to sell me. It went to my delete file...........I saw it there and by habit, deleted the WHOLE shabang!!
Please email me again............
I aM interested!!
Thanks,
Vicky~~

That would be me. Haven't been on here lately. I'll email you now.

Related to Ack..........lost Email Re Apron!!

What should I do if I lost my email confirmation for my apron order?

If you have lost your email confirmation for your apron order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance. They will be able to help you retrieve your order information and resend the confirmation email if needed.

Can I track my apron order if I lost the email?

Yes, you can still track your apron order even if you have lost the email confirmation. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipping progress.

Is there a way to have the email confirmation resent to me?

Yes, if you have lost your email confirmation for your apron order, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will be able to resend the email to you. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account and view your order history to access the confirmation email.

I accidentally deleted my email confirmation for my apron order. Can I still receive my order?

Yes, if you have accidentally deleted your email confirmation, you can still receive your apron order. You can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance or log into your Pampered Chef account to access your order information.

What information do I need to provide when contacting customer service about my lost email confirmation for my apron order?

When contacting customer service about a lost email confirmation for your apron order, please provide your name, email address, and order number (if available). This will help our team locate your order information and resend the confirmation email if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • jessicafawn