• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Accessing $1250 in 30 Days Promos.

In summary, the "Accessing $1250 in 30 Days Promos" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. To access the promotion, new consultants must meet a sales goal of at least $1250 within their first 30 days and follow specific steps outlined by Pampered Chef. These steps include signing up as a consultant, submitting $200 in sales, hosting a party with at least $200 in sales, and submitting an additional $850 in sales. This promotion can be accessed in addition to any other promotions being offered at the time of signing up. Once the sales goals and steps are completed, the consultant will receive a credit of $1250 to use towards any Pampered Chef products of their choice
DebPC
Staff member
Now that we've had them for awhile- has anyone noticed more successful consultants after the first 30 days, or are they just doing enough to get the promo and then disappearing?

So far my consultants that signed up during these promos aren't even qualifing in the 30 days.

Michelle

mine either....:grumpy:

Mine neither. Some have, but no more than usual. Can't believe more are not biting on the $65 kit either.:mad:

I agree- I've had no nibbles for the $65 one. The couple I've had sign up wanted the full kit. Very interesting.

Happy Chef said:
Very interesting.

And very puzzling! Starting to think that the "I don't have the money" is truly a cop out a.k.a. excuse...oops, I mean hesitation!:devil:

I think that the $65 kit is cheesy. If you were Uber Host and have all the stuff fine. But if the issue really is cash, it is like advertising your the poor kid during your first couple of shows :p
Anyhoo, I borrowed the money for my kit, I have heard of people selling things, skipping payments whatever. The serious won't worry about the cost they will see the potential.
If it means they start a teeny bit later, ok. I think we aren't getting the bites because it really is a cop out. Now, if the kit came with more time for people to do shows they would be signing up like crazy :)

Koolotus said:
I think that the $65 kit is cheesy.

Agreed. I have offered it, but have told everyone that getting the full kit is a better deal.

Related to Accessing $1250 in 30 Days Promos.

What is the "Accessing $1250 in 30 Days Promos" and how does it work?

The "Accessing $1250 in 30 Days Promos" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It allows new consultants to earn $1250 in free products within their first 30 days of signing up. To access the promotion, new consultants must meet certain sales goals and follow specific steps outlined by Pampered Chef.

What are the sales goals that need to be met to access the $1250 in 30 Days Promos?

New consultants must have at least $1250 in sales within their first 30 days to access the promotion. This can be achieved through a combination of personal sales and party sales. Personal sales can be made through online orders or through catalog parties. Party sales can be made by hosting in-home or virtual parties.

What are the steps to follow to access the $1250 in 30 Days Promos?

To access the promotion, new consultants must complete the following steps within their first 30 days:

• Submit their first $200 in sales
  • Host their first party with at least $200 in sales
  • Submit an additional $850 in sales through a combination of personal and party sales
Once these steps are completed, the consultant will earn $1250 in free products.

Can I access the $1250 in 30 Days Promos if I sign up as a consultant during a different promotion?

Yes, the $1250 in 30 Days Promos can be accessed in addition to any other promotion being offered at the time of signing up. However, the consultant must still meet the sales goals and follow the steps outlined in the promotion to access the $1250 in free products.

How will I receive the $1250 in free products earned through the promotion?

Once the consultant has completed the steps and met the sales goals for the $1250 in 30 Days Promos, they will receive a credit for $1250 in free products. This credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products of the consultant's choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • lacychef