• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies?

In summary, "aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies" is a free online blog written by a team of tech experts that covers a wide range of technology topics. Readers can submit their own questions and topic suggestions for the blog to cover.
esavvymom
Staff member
I don't know HOW this site has gotten it's hooks into me....but there was a site that I was working with a couple of years ago (2 yrs ago actually). I was going through their program about setting up webpages and finding an online business niche, etc. Anyway- they have a blog site too, other than being bookmarked, I never read it or visited it more than a couple of times.

Well, in the last 2 months, I've noticed that bookmarks are appearing in my Saved Bookmarks for their blog. I saw them starting in July (or else that's as far back as they save at a time). My membership with them was cancelled at the beginning of the year- but like I said, I hadn't been to their blog site in nearly 2 yrs.

I delete the bookmarks, and the next day, they are ALL BACK!! Even the ones from July!! I have NEVER subscribed to any RSS feeds, etc. My DH had me try a "No Script" add-on, but that didn't work. They just keep multiplying!

Techie details: Firefox 3.5.11 (yes- I know 3.6 exists, but my DH and all of his techie buddies had serious crashes with it and had to switch to Safari. I hate Safari. :) So I've stuck with 3.5.x so far.
Mac OS 10.5.8

My DH is stumped, and I haven't been able to find anything on the internet yet.

HELP?! I just hate the idea of someone having their fingers in my system in anyway- even if it is a live-blog feed, etc.

Hey there,It sounds like you may have accidentally subscribed to their blog's RSS feed at some point, which is why the bookmarks keep reappearing. You can try going into your bookmarks manager and manually unsubscribing from the feed or deleting it altogether. If that doesn't work, you can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as sometimes that can help with persistent bookmark issues.If all else fails, you can try reaching out to the website and asking them to remove you from their RSS feed or to stop sending you bookmark updates. It's always good to be cautious when it comes to your online security, so it's understandable that you want to make sure everything is in order.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with this blog site. It sounds like it may be a technical glitch or possibly some sort of virus or malware. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? That may help to get rid of the unwanted bookmarks. You could also try using a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, to see if the issue persists.If the problem continues, I would recommend reaching out to a professional computer technician for assistance. They may be able to help you pinpoint the source of the issue and find a solution.In the meantime, I would also suggest running a virus scan on your computer to make sure it is not infected with any malicious software. It's always better to be safe than sorry.I hope you are able to resolve this issue soon. Best of luck to you!

What is "aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies?"

"aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies" is an online blog that provides helpful tips, tricks, and troubleshooting advice for individuals who are struggling with technology issues.

Who writes for "aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies?"

The blog is written by a team of experienced and knowledgeable tech experts who are passionate about helping others navigate through technology challenges.

Is "aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies?" only for a specific type of technology?

No, "aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies" covers a wide range of technology topics, including computers, smartphones, tablets, software, and more.

Is there a cost to access "aBlog That Won't Go Away!! Help to Techies?"

No, the blog is completely free to access and read. We believe that everyone should have access to helpful technology resources without any financial barriers.

Can I submit a topic or question for the blog to cover?

Absolutely! We encourage our readers to submit their technology questions and topics they would like to see covered on the blog. You can submit your suggestions through our contact form or by reaching out to us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • peichef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies