• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Parody Thread on Polygamy and Bigamy

In summary, the conversation discusses the different terms for having multiple spouses: polygamy for three or more, bigamy for two, and monotony for one. The participants share jokes and anecdotes about polygamy and express their opinions on the topic. They also mention a TV show about a polygamy family and discuss the idea of having more than one spouse, with some finding it appealing and others content with just one. The conversation ends with some light-hearted banter and teasing.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Three our more spouses = polygamy.

Two spouses = bigamy.

One spouse = monotony.

Oh, stop it - it's a parody thread because ever time I see More than One DS, all I can think of it more than one DD and more than one DH.

LOL! Thanks for the Saturday a.m. laugh! I needed it after the incredible LONG day I had yesterday!

I was a bit concerned when I saw your title. Since it was you, though, I quickly decided it was probably a parody. Thanks for the grin.

No, two spouses is big of me. :D

It soitenly is.

You guys are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! I needed
that!!!!!

:eek: :yuck: :grumpy: :( :) :angel: :p :balloon:

Do any of you watch the show Big Love on HBO? It's about a polygamy family. It's a great show it has Bill Paxton as the husband of three wives.

All I can say is that one man would love to have three wives but you could not pay me enough money to have more then one husband. I have a hard enough time to get my husband to do things around the house I can't amagine have to get three husbands up to do things.

Nag, nag, nag.

Chef Michelle D said:
... get three husbands up to do things.
*snort* My dirty mind took that one and ran with it. :D

LOL you guys are a riot! Thanks for the laugh! :)

chefann said:
*snort* My dirty mind took that one and ran with it. :D
She said, "...around the house..." not "...out in the garage."

Last edited:
The Furry Guy occasionally makes a wish that there were three of him--one to go to work, one to complete the projects around the house, and one to cater to my every whim. (Let your mind travel wherever it wishes with that last one. :))I think he's still suffering from psychological damage caused by viewing the movie Multiplicity.

You guys have dirty, dirty, minds :D , but you all agree with me right.... one husband is more then enough. I love this place you all make me laugh.:)

Weeelllll, I mostly agree with you. I'm sure I wouldn't want two or more different husbands. However, the idea of one Furry Guy to hang out with me, help out at my shows, keep me company on long drives, etc., while a duplicate Furry Guy stays home to get his projects finished is sometimes appealing.

Last edited:
raebates said:
Weeelllll, I mostly agree with you. I'm sure I wouldn't want two or more different husbands. However, the idea of one Furry Guy to hang out with me, help out at my shows, keep me company on long drives, etc., while a duplicate Furry Guy stays home to get his projects finished is sometimes appealing.

Ditto Rae! I wouldn't want different husbands, but if mine could do more of "what I would like him to do", it'd be kind of cool. We have similar interests so it would work...

Chef Michelle D said:
You guys have dirty, dirty, minds :D , but you all agree with me right.... one husband is more then enough. I love this place you all make me laugh.:)
Dirty is in the eye of the beholder.

Once a King, always a King
But once a Knight is enough.

KG you are so funny and truthful.

I told The Furry Guy about this thread and what I'd posted. He got quite a chuckle out of it.BTW, I wanted him to be forewarned in case someone mentioned something at our Cincinnati MnG next weekend. You know how we Cheffers like to dish. :)

Let the record show that I am nowhere near Indiana. ;)

KG does the Kat lady share your sense of humor.?
I bet your hosue is real quiet when you are travelling...
Hopefully, she doesn't mind the time you spend hangin here with us Kitchen girls!!

Afraid I'll reflect badly on you, KG?

Teresa, The Kat Lady refers to you all as "...your girlfriends."Rae, no one reflects well on me. I still have too much hair to comb over the reflective spot.

The Furry Guy occasionally refers to all of you as "those crazy computer people."

Since the more than one DS thread got bumped, I figured it's okay to bump the parody, too.

Related to A Parody Thread on Polygamy and Bigamy

1. What is the difference between polygamy and bigamy?

Polygamy is the practice of having multiple spouses at the same time, while bigamy specifically refers to being legally married to more than one person at the same time. Polygamy can involve any combination of multiple husbands and wives, while bigamy involves only one person having multiple spouses.

2. Is polygamy and bigamy legal in the United States?

Polygamy is illegal in all 50 states, while bigamy is illegal in all states except for Utah. However, in Utah, bigamy is only considered a crime if it is accompanied by another crime such as fraud or abuse.

3. What inspired this parody thread about polygamy and bigamy?

This parody thread was created to poke fun at the controversial topics of polygamy and bigamy. It is not meant to promote or endorse either practice, but rather to provide a lighthearted perspective on the subject.

4. Are there any positive aspects of polygamy and bigamy?

While there are certainly valid arguments against polygamy and bigamy, some proponents argue that it can provide emotional support and stability for all parties involved, and can also allow for a larger support system and division of labor within a household.

5. How does Pampered Chef relate to polygamy and bigamy?

Pampered Chef does not have any direct relation to polygamy or bigamy. This parody thread is simply using the company's name as a humorous way to discuss the topic. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and products and does not endorse or promote any controversial or illegal practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • janetupnorth