• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Little Thanks: A Grateful Message to Our Supportive Community

In summary, the speaker expresses gratitude towards the community for providing support and positivity during hard times in the business. They mention feeling discouraged due to the economic climate and personal struggles, but are determined to push through and find success. The speaker also acknowledges the challenges of dealing with negativity from family members. They conclude by thanking the community again for their support and sharing their determination to not give up.
schel
Just wanted to say a little thanks to everyone here for all your positive thoughts and exctement. This is really a great place to come when one is feeling down and not so great about the business. I read the party stake thread and got a little excitement back for April.

Honestly with the economy so bad and things so blah, I was feeling in that same boat. Questioning weather to lay this Buisness on the back burner or give it another shot. I think I shall get on the phone (after another cup of Java of course) and shoot for some April shows to get the love back in my life. Don't get me wrong, the love is still there just been so damn busy with other things and negetivity around me with my mother and the business. I think she is just feeling it financially also and it comes out on me that way also. I don't think she understands that this is a job for me also. Also all I hear is the price of everything going up and up.

Moving on... thanks again for being here and letting me vent, copy flyers, ideas and most important support!

I am not giving up yet without a fight!!

Schel

We have all been there done that. Some of us are right there with you.
Keep your chin up. Just like a rollercoaster you will be sailing smooth soon!

Hang in there, this too will come to pass....:)

krzymomof4 said:
We have all been there done that. Some of us are right there with you.Keep your chin up. Just like a rollercoaster you will be sailing smooth soon!

Yep - right there with the "lost that lovin' feeling" deal right now! Negativity is showing up in the form of my family right now, but I am not going to let it beat me to death. I've done some massive adjusting to my goals to fit my current situation and now that I have attainable goals, I feel better about what is going on around me.

Still doesn't make it easy when the people that you would think would be the most supportive are the biggest roadblock, but that is a completely OTHER therapy session!

ley,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. It's completely understandable to feel discouraged and overwhelmed at times, especially with everything going on in the world right now. But I'm so glad that you found some inspiration and motivation through our community here. That's what we're here for - to support and uplift each other through the highs and lows of this business.I'm proud of you for not giving up and for taking action to reignite your passion for your business. You're absolutely right, this is a job for us and it's important to treat it as such. I believe in you and I know you can achieve great things in April and beyond.Remember, we're all in this together and we're here for you. Keep pushing forward and never lose sight of your goals. You've got this!

Related to A Little Thanks: A Grateful Message to Our Supportive Community

What is "aLittle Thanks..."?

"aLittle Thanks..." is a program created by Pampered Chef to help customers show their appreciation for their friends and family by sending them personalized gifts.

How does "aLittle Thanks..." work?

With "aLittle Thanks...", you can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products to create a custom gift for your loved ones. You can add a personal note and select a date for the gift to be delivered. Pampered Chef takes care of the rest, including packaging and shipping the gift directly to your recipient.

Can I send "aLittle Thanks..." gifts to multiple recipients?

Yes, you can send "aLittle Thanks..." gifts to as many recipients as you would like. Simply add each gift to your cart and enter the recipient's address and personal note for each one.

How do I pay for "aLittle Thanks..." gifts?

You can pay for "aLittle Thanks..." gifts using any major credit or debit card. The payment will be processed at the time of purchase.

Can I track the delivery of "aLittle Thanks..." gifts?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for each "aLittle Thanks..." gift you send. You can use this tracking number to see the status of your gift's delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katylunsford
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm