• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Host Appreciation Show: Celebrating the Start of Spring/Summer!

In summary, a Host Appreciation Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of spring/summer and show appreciation to their hosts. At the event, guests can expect to see demonstrations of new and popular products, sample recipes, and ask questions. Guests are also welcome to bring a friend or family member. While there is no obligation to make a purchase, guests can place an order if they find something they love. To become a host, one can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for more information and to schedule a show.
taymit
Hello to ALL...

Has anyone ever done a host appreciation theme/show?....I am thinking of this as a kick-off to the Spring/Summer Season.....Any thoughts and/or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

If you do a search on appreciation or mystery you'll pull up lots of ideas. Good luck!

I too was thinking of doing a host appreciation party... but, more like an open house than a mystery host party. I want my past hosts to feel like they want to come but arent obligated to stay the whole time... check out the new products, book another show, eat, etc... I have a friend that sells "spa stuff" and I asked her to come and give foot soaks. I would love to see more on this... everyone here has such great ideas!

What is a Host Appreciation Show?

A Host Appreciation Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of spring/summer. It is a way for us to show our appreciation to our fantastic hosts who have opened their homes to us and invited their friends and family to learn about our products.

What can I expect at a Host Appreciation Show?

At a Host Appreciation Show, you can expect to see some of our newest and most popular products in action. Our consultants will demonstrate how to use them and share tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. You will also have the opportunity to sample delicious recipes and ask any questions you may have.

Can I bring a guest to a Host Appreciation Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a Host Appreciation Show. We encourage our hosts to invite their friends and family to join in on the fun and learn about our products. The more, the merrier!

Do I have to make a purchase at a Host Appreciation Show?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at a Host Appreciation Show. Our main goal is to provide a fun and informative experience for our hosts and their guests. However, if you do find something you love, our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

How can I become a host for a Host Appreciation Show?

If you are interested in hosting a Host Appreciation Show, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you schedule a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • Liz Bradshaw