• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Cold Day, a Comfy Tracksuit: DH Delivers!

Darby, I love your shirts. Is there any way you can offer V-neck?Fruit flies like a banana? Sure!No No No...LOL Your Dr. Pepper knock off...I thought maybe you wanted the disposable income line, but the cheffer jingle would make more sense.
SusanBP0129
Hey Darby!
Just got my tracksuit and T-shirt for DH.
I LOVE the tracksuit!!! It looks great and is SO comfy on this nasty cold day!
Awesome.
Thank you!
I will be referring my clustermates!:D

I refered mine last night @ our meeting.
They're all interested!!!!

What? What did I miss? Please share!

You guys are SO AWESOME!! I sent off my donation check for RUFTH/ Second Harvest on Friday!! it was for $175.00 in the name of Chef Success! I am going to have another to send out next month.

Hey KG? Can I borrow your tagline in your sig and put those on shirts too??? This could be a whole other line!! :D

Darby, I love your shirts. Is there any way you can offer V-neck?

Fruit flies like a banana? Sure!

mrssyvo said:
Darby, I love your shirts. Is there any way you can offer V-neck?

the shop we currently use does not have a supply of V-neck shirts, although in a couple of weeks, our shirts will be offered on tank tops and camisoles!

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Fruit flies like a banana? Sure!
No No No...LOL Your Dr. Pepper knock off...

I thought maybe you wanted the disposable income line, but the cheffer jingle would make more sense. Since I stole...er...since I was inspired by the Cheffer jingle from Doc Pepper, why couldn't you steal it from me?

I would never steal from you KG...I would just "borrow" it for profitable return...hahahahaa...LOL, but we Cheffers will get SO MUCH BACK from it in the long run, right all? :D

I would never steal from you KG...I would just "borrow" it for profitable return...hahahahaa...LOL, but we Cheffers will get SO MUCH BACK from it in the long run, right all? :D

I'd like V-necks too. I'm not much of a t-shirt person since I'm short-waisted. I have to usually go for a short polo, etc. I like the idea though! Maybe I can get hubby to wear one!? How often do you add new things? Also, how true to size are most of the shirts?

Kinda like the Jr. Ringer shirts, but I'm definitely not a junior!

SusanBP0129 said:
Hey Darby!
Just got my tracksuit and T-shirt for DH.
I LOVE the tracksuit!!! It looks great and is SO comfy on this nasty cold day!
Awesome.
Thank you!
I will be referring my clustermates!:D
I am ordering my track suit and baby doll shirt today Darby I promise! thanks for your efforts and to your donation to the food bank!

hmolah said:
I'd like V-necks too. I'm not much of a t-shirt person since I'm short-waisted. I have to usually go for a short polo, etc. I like the idea though! Maybe I can get hubby to wear one!? How often do you add new things? Also, how true to size are most of the shirts?

Kinda like the Jr. Ringer shirts, but I'm definitely not a junior!
Ask Darby if she has Longs. I've got the same problem - I'm all torso and no leg so I end up buying shirts way too big for me in order to get the length.

But that's okay, because I like shirts loose and baggy. While I hate shrinkage, what I really hate is when the *&^&%$#! neck shrinks. I hate tight things on my neck and I can't wear turtlenecks because of my phobia.

Yup..I am a waitin for that V-neck some day...LOL How about SParkles...???? HMM HMM???

I'd love to do sparkles, but then my price would go from about $20 to about $40+, and you can already spend that amount at VIP. I'm out of the box, say it like it is without all the bling...lol :)

If you were really stuck on the sparkles get one of those things to put your own sparkles on, lol.

Yes Yes Yes I could..but was just wondering. $40.00 is high but Usally can be expected when you want to BLING...LOL
I understand though. Thanks.

If I try to picture bling, I draw a complete blingk.

Out of the mouth of Babes...er, uh...KG...Comes the newest addition to the Cheffer Shirt family...

Sing along, wont you?? :D

Attachments

• Im_a_cheffer_front_sml.jpg
    Im_a_cheffer_front_sml.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 326
  • DIm_a_cheffer_back_sml.jpg
    DIm_a_cheffer_back_sml.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 302
That's the first time in a long time that anyone's accused me of being a babe.

Ok Darby I finally placed my order! Cannot wait to wear my new digs!

Can you add different colors to the aprons? I think they are cute, maybe the lilac or artichoke so that they match the new colors?Also, if you want to get a little cute, I wonder if you could add dots around the words, in an invisible square around GotChef?

jenniferknapp said:
Can you add different colors to the aprons? I think they are cute, maybe the lilac or artichoke so that they match the new colors?

Also, if you want to get a little cute, I wonder if you could add dots around the words, in an invisible square around GotChef?

The aprons themselves, come in white only, but I could change the color of the font...

I'm not sure about the dots, as they maybe too close to home with the whole copyright issue, maybe alternating framed squares with those colors...

ideas, ideas....

I wasn't sure how close you could get to the dots either! But hmm you could do a different font color - bummer that you can't change the color or the apron! The ideas are endless!!

jenniferknapp said:
Can you add different colors to the aprons? I think they are cute, maybe the lilac or artichoke so that they match the new colors?

Also, if you want to get a little cute, I wonder if you could add dots around the words, in an invisible square around GotChef?
ooh I would so have to buy one if dots were added since I didn't get a Leadership one!

I cant do dots. Possible copyright infringement. Lines, I maybe able to pull off...I dont know...:rolleyes:

thechefofnorthbend said:
Comes the newest addition to the Cheffer Shirt family...

Sing along, wont you?? :D
I think we could see these shirts flooding Chicago this July!

thechefofnorthbend said:
I cant do dots. Possible copyright infringement. Lines, I maybe able to pull off...I dont know...:rolleyes:
Maybe you can get an agreement for this photo?

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/dots_small.jpg​

thechefofnorthbend said:

Actually, Darby, you could say that it's parody, which is considered protected by the First Amendment.

chefann said:
Actually, Darby, you could say that it's parody, which is considered protected by the First Amendment.
REALLY....well well, then...hmmm, [thinking quickly on her feet]

Not to mention, they're DOTS! Which are just circles filled in with color. No way to trademark that!

We can gather all of us radiation patients at conference and play Connect the Dots, too! (We all have little tatto dots for aiming.)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilove2cookpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • katie0128
  • General Chat
Replies