• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

7-Piece Professional Cookware Set

In summary, the 7-Piece Professional Cookware Set is made of high-quality stainless steel and is safe to use on all types of stovetops. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for its longevity. The set includes a variety of sizes, including saucepans, a stockpot, and frying pans. Additionally, the set comes with a limited lifetime guarantee from Pampered Chef for any defects or issues.
c00p
Gold Member
Hello again everyone - long time no talk to! I am trying to find the item number for the old 7-piece Professional cookware set and I am not having any luck. Can someone please help??

Bumping for Monday....

Good to see your smiling face!I don't have that number handy. Just out of curiosity, why do you need the number?

Hey there Rae - loooooong time no see. I need to try and find the number so I can search in my P3 program for a customer. She's not sure who bought it for her, but they bought it from me - and she's not sure when. I could call PC, but thought I'd search my program first. I wish there was an easy way to look up old numbers.

In the S/S 2007 catalog there is a Professional 4 piece set #2760 (10" lg covered skillet, 2 qt small covered saucepan and nylon spoon and turner) and a 6 piece set #2761 (10" lg saute pan, 3 qt med covered saucepan, 8 qt covered stockpot w/lid and 2 qt steamer insert), but no 7 piece set. Hope that helps.

Makes sense, c00p.

Thank you cochef!! I totally forgot it used to be a total of a 10-piece set.

Hi there! It's great to hear from you again. I would be happy to help you find the item number for the 7-piece Professional cookware set. Can you tell me a bit more about the set? Is it a current or discontinued product? Any specific features or materials that can help me narrow down the search? Looking forward to assisting you!

1. What materials is the 7-Piece Professional Cookware Set made of?

The 7-Piece Professional Cookware Set is made of high-quality stainless steel, known for its durability and even heat distribution.

2. Is the cookware set safe to use on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the 7-Piece Professional Cookware Set is safe to use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Can the cookware be put in the dishwasher?

Yes, the 7-Piece Professional Cookware Set is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with mild detergent is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

4. What sizes are included in the 7-Piece Professional Cookware Set?

The set includes a 1.5-quart saucepan, 2-quart saucepan, 3.5-quart saucepan, 6-quart stockpot, and two different sizes of frying pans (8-inch and 10-inch).

5. Does the cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, the 7-Piece Professional Cookware Set comes with a limited lifetime guarantee, ensuring its quality and performance. If there are any defects or issues with the product, Pampered Chef will replace or repair it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
pampered1224