• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial.

In summary, the "7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial" is a free training program available to all Pampered Chef consultants that aims to improve their booth presentation and sales strategies through a 7-day self-paced course. It covers a range of topics and tasks and can be accessed at any time.
esavvymom
Staff member
Someone on CS mentioned this lady's training material on Booths. Her main website is http://www.kickbuttbooths.com/ - but I personally cannot afford the cost of her CDs. HOWEVER, through some digging, I had discovered she offered a free e-course for a condensed version of the training in email format. Today, I received an email offering something called the 7-Day Kick Butt Booth Mini-Tutorial.

I thought I'd post it here for anyone interested in a few tips on booths from someone who apparently did quite well at it. I know I need some help in that area, and I know booth "season" is coming up soon.

http://www.kickbuttbooths.com/7daymini

Click on the above link, fill in your email, and then follow the email instructions to confirm. Your tutorial emails will start right away. I've already got the first one.

Hope it helps someone! (Hope it helps ME!)

Thanks, Bobbi!

Thanks! Just signed up, hoping there's some good tips.

Thanks. I need all the help I can get to get my business up and booming!Any tips on how to find shows in your area?

1. What is the "7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial"?

The "7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial" is a training program created by Pampered Chef specifically for consultants who want to improve their booth presentation and sales at events.

2. How long is the "7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial"?

The mini-tutorial is designed to be completed in 7 days, with each day featuring a different lesson and task to help consultants improve their booth presentation and sales strategies.

3. Is the "7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the mini-tutorial is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or tenure with the company. It is a valuable resource for anyone looking to improve their booth presentation and sales techniques.

4. How much does the "7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial" cost?

The mini-tutorial is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a resource provided by the company to help consultants succeed at events and grow their business.

5. Can I access the "7 Day "Kick Butt" Booth Mini-Tutorial" anytime, or is it only available at certain times?

The mini-tutorial is available for consultants to access anytime, at their convenience. It is a self-paced program, so consultants can complete it at their own pace and refer back to it whenever needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mkcook
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies