• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

50 Things to Do With Canned Pumpkin

In summary, Canned pumpkin can be used for these recipes, stored in the fridge for up to 5-7 days, and can be substituted with fresh pumpkin. There are also vegan and gluten-free options available, and some recipes can be frozen for later use. Make sure to read labels and follow instructions for best results.
keynibear
I was looking at a food magazine today( food network magazine), and they had an insert "50 things to do with canned pumpkin"

Some of the ideas are pretty interesting. Using pumpkin in deviled eggs, chili, quesadillas, twiced baked potaotes, mashed sweet potatoes (and regular potatoes), fondue, grits, cream cheese, dips/hummus, lattes, grilled cheese and much more.

The list I typed above are just a few of the ones I am going to try. There were more for cookies, cakes, muffins, and all kinds of things. It's a neat insert.

I do weird things with egg nog. I use it in French toast, wafflecakes (pancakes made with waffle batter), hot cocoa, and such.

Wow! Grilled cheese hmmm....

I love egg nog! Speaking of pumpkins our local festival is coming up next week: pumpkin donuts, pumpkins waffles, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin pie, pumpkin chili, pumpkin burgers, etc. Yum!

I've heard of egg nog being used for french toast before, but have never tried it.

DbePC, I will post the full reicpe with the pumpkin grilled cheese later, don't have it close by right now.

I'd love to go to that festival! Yum. Pumpkin Chili, pie, and ice cream-- yummy.. The bruges don't sound half bad either.

Related to 50 Things to Do With Canned Pumpkin

1. Can I use any type of canned pumpkin for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of canned pumpkin for these recipes, whether it's pure pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie filling, or pumpkin soup. Just make sure to read the label and adjust the recipe accordingly.

2. How long can I store canned pumpkin in the fridge?

Canned pumpkin can be stored in the fridge for up to 5-7 days after opening. Make sure to transfer any leftovers to an airtight container for best results.

3. Can I substitute fresh pumpkin for canned pumpkin in these recipes?

Yes, you can substitute fresh pumpkin for canned pumpkin in these recipes. Just make sure to cook and puree the fresh pumpkin before using it in the recipe.

4. Are there any vegan or gluten-free options in these recipes?

Yes, there are many vegan and gluten-free options in these recipes. You can easily substitute ingredients like dairy milk for non-dairy milk and use gluten-free flour instead of regular flour.

5. Can I freeze any of these recipes for later use?

Yes, many of these recipes can be frozen for later use. Just make sure to follow proper freezing and thawing instructions for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • DebPC