• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

25 Pack of Fall/Winter Catalogs

A
Adrian
I just barely signed up and they sent me all Fall/Winter catalogs - much more than I can use in the few weeks left in the season. I'd love to trade them for a similar amount of Spring catalogs because I haven't placed my first supply order yet.

If not I'll sell them, but I don't know exactly what the proper price is for them. Hopefully someone else knows. I'm in the Salt Lake area, by the way, but I can ship them if needed.

Double check your kit...you should have gotten some F/W catalogs and S/S catalogs. If not, I'd call the home office. You can still use the F/W catalogs by placing them at dr's offices, car dealerships, etc. Just make sure you have all your info on the back of them so you can drum up some business.

Welcome Adrian, Who is your Director in Salt lake? That is where I signed up right before I moved to NV

Adrian what date did you sign? my new recruit received her kit on Feb 6 and had all f/w catalogs I emailed home office and awaiting a reply.

The Spring catalogs finally showed up. I still have the pack of Fall/Winter catalogs, but I have an event coming up where I can give away a lot of them.

Thanks!

Adrian

Jennie - Tonya Linky is my recruiter. She's got a very nice group.Thanks!Adrian

Related to 25 Pack of Fall/Winter Catalogs

What is the reason for receiving a 25 pack of Fall/Winter catalogs when I just signed up?

It is likely that the company you signed up with has a seasonal rotation for their catalogs. They may have sent out the Fall/Winter catalogs to their new subscribers in order to showcase their current products and promotions.

Can I trade the excess Fall/Winter catalogs for Spring catalogs?

You can try contacting the company or reaching out to other subscribers to see if they are willing to trade. However, there is no guarantee that you will be able to make a trade.

Is it possible to sell the excess Fall/Winter catalogs?

Yes, you can sell the catalogs. However, it is important to do some research and determine the proper price for them. You can also try selling them to other subscribers or on online marketplaces.

What is the proper price for the Fall/Winter catalogs?

The price will vary depending on the company and the quality of the catalogs. It is best to do some research and compare prices from other sellers to determine the appropriate price.

Do you offer shipping for the catalogs?

Yes, I am able to ship the catalogs if needed. However, there may be additional costs for shipping depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • turtle15