• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity

In summary, these 20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity include:- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars.- Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.- In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".- Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".- dont use any punctuation- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Thought you could all use a smile....

20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't come to their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers call you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity ... e-mail this to someone to make them smile. It's called therapy

That's good....I think I've read this before:thumbup: I don't think I could keep a straight-enough face to do many of these though!

Love it, especially #18 since we have a zoo membership and go regularly. :)it was just the laugh I needed today.

Thanks for the smile, Kristin. This was fun to read!

That is hysterical!! Thanks for sharing!!

Paula

I love the "Diet Water"!! Just got back from dinner, shoulda tried it then!!

No matter how many times I see this is still brings a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing and I'd love to try the hairdryer one! Do you think a mini-van will work?

Oh my gosh! I usually hate reading this stuff, but I could read the first one before I clicked on the thread and it was good so I had to read the others. I was trying to picture myself doing some of this stuff. I can't wait to say "do you want fries with that?" to my kids in the morning. I wish I had a job where there was an intercom. I would totally do that paging myself thing w/o disguising my voice. That's hilarious. I would love to order diet water and specify that my order is to go from the drive thru...on the same order! I may actually share this on my e-mail with some people. I've never seen this one before.

I am definitely going to order a Diet Water the next time I go out to eat. :)

Oh my gosh, this is HILARIOUS!!! IT's nearly 12:30 am and I'm sitting here at my kitchen island after coming home from a show and laughing out loud and crying. Just picturing some of these things is cracking me up.

Thanks for the laugh!!:chef:

1. How can I incorporate "20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity" into my daily routine?

One way to incorporate these tips into your daily routine is to choose one or two to focus on each day. For example, you could start your morning with a silly dance party or practice deep breathing during your lunch break. Over time, these small actions will become a natural part of your routine.

2. Do I have to do all 20 tips to maintain a healthy level of insanity?

No, you don't have to do all 20 tips to maintain a healthy level of insanity. The key is to find what works for you and incorporate it into your routine. Some people may find that they only need a few of these tips, while others may benefit from doing more.

3. Can these tips really help me maintain a healthy level of insanity?

Yes, these tips can help you maintain a healthy level of insanity. Taking breaks, engaging in creative activities, and practicing self-care are all important ways to keep your mental health in check. These tips can help reduce stress and promote a positive mindset.

4. How do I know if I'm maintaining a healthy level of insanity?

It's important to pay attention to how you're feeling and how you're coping with stress and challenges. If you feel overwhelmed and struggle to find joy in daily activities, it may be a sign that you need to incorporate more self-care and stress-reducing practices into your routine.

5. Can these tips apply to my work life as well?

Yes, these tips can apply to your work life as well. Taking breaks, practicing gratitude, and engaging in creative activities can help you maintain a healthy level of insanity in the workplace. It's important to prioritize your mental health and well-being in all aspects of your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies