• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Month Flyer Feb & Recruiting Special

In summary, the 2 Month Flyer Feb & Recruiting Special is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that runs for the months of February and March. It includes a special flyer with discounted products and a recruiting incentive for new consultants. The specific products included in the flyer vary each year and are typically popular kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. The recruiting incentive for this special is a $25 credit for new consultants who sign up during February or March and submit at least $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days. The 2 Month Flyer is available for all customers, but the recruiting incentive is only for new consultants. It is not available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. Interested individuals should check
kam
Staff member
Here is a 2 "month" format flyer. It has Feb specials and the Recruiting special.

Attachments

• FebRec_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 446
This will work for me, never mind on the February only Guest/Host special. Love these, thanks for your knowledge!

"Great flyer, thanks for sharing! I love seeing all the February specials in one place. And that recruiting special is definitely a great incentive. I'll be sure to pass this along to my friends and family. Thanks again!"

What is the 2 Month Flyer Feb & Recruiting Special?

The 2 Month Flyer Feb & Recruiting Special is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that runs for the months of February and March. It includes a special flyer with discounted products and a recruiting incentive for new consultants.

What products are included in the 2 Month Flyer?

The specific products included in the 2 Month Flyer vary each year, but it typically features popular kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items at a discounted price.

What is the recruiting incentive for the 2 Month Flyer Feb & Recruiting Special?

The recruiting incentive for this special is a $25 credit for new consultants who sign up during the months of February or March and submit at least $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days.

Can I still participate in the 2 Month Flyer if I am not a consultant?

Yes, the 2 Month Flyer is available to all customers, regardless of whether they are a consultant or not. However, the recruiting incentive is only available for new consultants.

Is the 2 Month Flyer available in all countries?

No, the 2 Month Flyer is only available in certain countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your local consultant or the company's website for availability in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies