• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Gb Card for Camera -Backing up Ppp

In summary, a 2 Gb memory card is compatible with most cameras as long as they support SD or SDHC cards. It can hold around 500-1000 photos, but the specific capacity may vary depending on your camera's file size and resolution. To back up your photos, you can transfer them to a computer, use cloud storage, or an external hard drive. However, for longer trips or video recording, a larger capacity card may be more suitable.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Has anyone hear ever backed up their ppp onto a digital camera card....To use to transport data to a different computer ( vs. the thumbdrives...)

It was just a lightbulb moment that since i don't have a thumbdrive, and the house i'm going to in SC...will have the card reader for my camera so I could just put it on there rather than going to bestbuy to buy a thumbdrive..

Quick reply please if possible.
THANKS!

Yes, camera cards can be used to transport data the same way a thumb drive is used as long as both computers have card readers (or you have a portable reader)

That should work just fine. Hadn't thought of that. Should put mine on teh Ipod.

That is really interesting...never thought about that. Thanks for the idea!

Hi there! Yes, I have actually backed up my ppp onto a digital camera card before. It's a great alternative to using a thumb drive, especially if you already have a card reader available. It's a quick and easy way to transport your data to a different computer. Just make sure to label your card clearly so you don't mix it up with your regular camera cards. Let me know if you have any other questions, and happy cooking!

1. Can I use a 2 Gb card for my camera?

Yes, as long as your camera is compatible with SD or SDHC cards, which are the most common types of memory cards. However, some newer cameras may only support higher capacity cards such as SDXC.

2. How much data can a 2 Gb card hold?

A 2 Gb card can hold approximately 500-1000 photos, depending on the file size and resolution of your camera. It is always a good idea to check your camera's manual for specific storage capacity information.

3. How do I back up my photos on a 2 Gb card?

There are a few ways to back up your photos on a 2 Gb card. One option is to transfer the photos to a computer using a card reader or by connecting your camera directly to the computer. You can also use cloud storage or an external hard drive to store your photos.

4. Is a 2 Gb card enough for long trips?

It depends on your photography habits and the length of your trip. If you take a lot of photos and don't have access to a computer or other storage options, a 2 Gb card may not be enough. It's always a good idea to bring multiple memory cards or a higher capacity card for longer trips.

5. Can I use a 2 Gb card for video recording?

It depends on the video quality and length. A 2 Gb card can hold approximately 10-20 minutes of video at 720p resolution. If you plan on recording longer videos or in higher resolutions, a larger capacity card would be more suitable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Suzyengl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • LibrarianChef