• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

15 Pads of Invites, Drawing Slips & More

In summary, the 15 Pads of Invites, Drawing Slips & More set includes 15 pads of invitation cards, 15 pads of drawing slips, and 15 pads of guest list sheets. The invitation cards are customizable with blank spaces for event details and each pad contains 25 sheets, allowing for a total of 375 invitations. Additional drawing slips and guest list sheets can be purchased separately if needed. Both the invitation cards and drawing slips are made from recyclable materials.
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
I have 15 pads of invitations. Some are from last year, some are 4 or 5 years old (some maybe even older.... not sure) but they are new in their plastic wrap. There are another 100 invites that are new but not in the wrap. There are a few pads of door prize slips (probably over 200 slips - maybe close to 300.) I'd like to sell them as one lot. The package weighs over 6 pounds and fills a shoe box so I'll put it in a medium flat rate box so shipping will be $11.00.

I'd like $10 for the lot plus shipping.

I also have 2 lanyards from past conferences (one national conference and Leadership in Atlanta) that I'll throw in the box.

anyone interested?? Hate to just throw these in recycling!

Cld always just give them for free just charging shipping cost to avoid throwing them away

1. What is included in the 15 Pads of Invites, Drawing Slips & More set?

The set includes 15 pads of invitation cards, 15 pads of drawing slips, and 15 pads of guest list sheets.

2. Are the invitation cards customizable?

Yes, the invitation cards have blank spaces for you to write in the event details and personalize them for your guests.

3. How many invitations can I make with one pad?

Each pad of invitation cards contains 25 sheets, so you can make a total of 375 invitations with the entire set.

4. Can I purchase additional drawing slips and guest list sheets separately?

Yes, you can purchase additional pads of drawing slips and guest list sheets separately if needed.

5. Are the invitation cards and drawing slips recyclable?

Yes, both the invitation cards and drawing slips are made from recyclable materials and can be recycled after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • jendebouver
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • dlsmeal