• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a New In Box Mini Fluted Pan?

In summary, the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan is a versatile and convenient baking tool. It measures 8 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in depth, making it perfect for creating mini fluted cakes. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used in the microwave. The pan is made of heavy-gauge carbon steel with a non-stick coating for easy release and cleanup. It can make up to 6 mini fluted cakes, ideal for individual portions or small desserts.
pckelly
Looking for a New In Box Mini Fluted Pan. Have a customer that wants one. Don't know if we can still get them since they were discontinued, but if anyone has one, please let me know!:D

Last edited:
You can still order it for her via Individual Ordering by dating an order for February.

I've heard you can only get them from a show dated February. You can't back date an individual order.

By the way - I have a new one in box.

Let me know if you still need one.

Thanks!

Thanks Rhonda, I sent you a PM!!

I found one everyone! Thanks, it was one that was only used once!!!

Related to Where Can I Find a New In Box Mini Fluted Pan?

1. What is the size of the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan?

The Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan measures 8 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in depth.

2. Is the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing it by hand to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can I use the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave.

4. What is the material of the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan?

The Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan is made of heavy-gauge carbon steel with a non-stick coating for easy release and cleanup.

5. How many servings can the Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan make?

The Iso: Nib Mini Fluted Pan can make 6 mini fluted cakes, perfect for individual portions or small desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Chefkelly88
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • Julie Richt