• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Bank Holiday Closing & Commission Deposit

In summary, the consultant calander says that we will be paid on the 24th. The online calendar says the 24th, but it is not definitive. We'll see if we get an answer from HO soon.
jrstephens
How will this work when Dec 23rd is on Sunday and Christmas Eve will be the following day. Does HO close Christmas Eve ( I hope so)? Will our commission be depositing on the 26th? Or will it depend on our bank's hours?

I am wondering b/c that check will be pretty big for me. I have had some surpirsing shows and orders!

According to the consultant calendar we'll get it on the 24th. HO may be closed but the banks are open and that's what matters, I'd figure.

We will get paid on the 24th. It's according to when banks are operating (M-F) not whether or not HO is open or closed. If it is a bank holiday or Saturday or Sunday, we will get paid the next day the bank is open. Banks will only be closed on the 25th for Christmas.

I was looking at my calander last night and right now and the calander actually says the 26th.

it doesnt work but I will be very happy if it is on the 24th I was planning on getting stocking stuffers with that money

Jennie on the 26th it says check weekly bites. When it is a pay day it will say commission payment, not check. (oops) :)

climbercanoe3 said:
Jennie on the 26th it says check weekly bites. When it is a pay day it will say commission payment, not check. (oops) :)

You must be looking at a different calander then I am. I am am looking at the consultants calander, (the one I schedule shows with).

My planner from HO has a big dollar sign on Dec. 26th.

The consultant planner I got with my new consultant kit says the 24th.. hrmm...

The online one says payment on the 24th. I'd trust that one, since it was created more recently than the printed planner.

I just bought a new laptop and I need it to finish paying it off this year! HA!

There IS a discrepancy in when we will be paid ~ In the November CN, on the Calendar in the back, for December it says we will be paid on the 26th - it also says the same thing on my Planning calendar from F. Covey...but the online calendar says the 24th - so really, until someone gets a definitive answer from HO (and I would consider it definitive ONLY if I saw it in an official notice like Weekly Bites, etc....) then we really don't know which date it will be.

I just sent them an email to ask. Of course, we all know it depends on who is answering it as to what they answer could be or how many different ones we get.

Maybe if a lot calls or emails, they will include something in Weekly Bites/

jrstephens said:
I just sent them an email to ask. Of course, we all know it depends on who is answering it as to what they answer could be or how many different ones we get.Maybe if a lot calls or emails, they will include something in Weekly Bites/
That's why I said I would only consider it definitive if I saw it somewhere official.:rolleyes: We've all experienced getting different answers from different people at HO.Going to send an email right now!eta - Just sent the email! Let's hope we get an answer quickly!

Last edited:
FyiJust got an email from Christina Schmeicher from HO - she says direct deposit mid-month will be deposited the 24th, and that the 26th date on written materials is incorrect.

Me too!Jennifer,

Direct deposit funds will be paid on 12/24. The 12/26 date is
not correct.

Oh cool I can get some bills paid before the end of the year !!!!!! and finish my husband christmas list.

chefdoughty said:
Oh cool I can get some bills paid before the end of the year !!!!!! and finish my husband christmas list.
Yeay, me too! I will be getting my Christmas shopping statement by then so I can almost pay off my entire bill with My Nov and Dec PC checks! Never done that before~ Always carried the HUGE bill into the next year!:rolleyes:

heat123 said:
Yeay, me too! I will be getting my Christmas shopping statement by then so I can almost pay off my entire bill with My Nov and Dec PC checks! Never done that before~ Always carried the HUGE bill into the next year!:rolleyes:
That's one of my recruiting lines. I tell everyone that for the past 2 years (now 3!) I have no after-Christmas-debt thanks to my PC biz!

Am I the only grinch here who thinks it would have been a nice gesture for HO to figure out a way to pay us Friday??? I had a awesome first part of December and like many of us here are struggling financially.

There, said it. Now, in a more upbeat mindset, at least we get it on the 24th. Stores are still open, and it might be fun to shop with the masses. So if any of my fellow cheffers are out on Christmas Eve day shopping, say hi to me!

I am done with my shopping! But hope to use my dec 24th commission to get a few stocking stuffers for the dogs. They are aways so excited to see what's in their stockings. Just like a little kid. lol

pamperedlinda said:
That's one of my recruiting lines. I tell everyone that for the past 2 years (now 3!) I have no after-Christmas-debt thanks to my PC biz!
That's a new line I can implement into my "story" now!;) Happy Holidays Linda! :)

I will be out do a little bit of shopping mainly stocking stuffers and thier Christmas Eve pajamas

Jennie4PC said:
I will be out do a little bit of shopping mainly stocking stuffers and thier Christmas Eve pajamas

Awww, we always get new jammies for Christmas Eve, too. We always did growing up, and now I do the same thing with my family. I love the special little traditions like that.:love:

Yes we do that tradition too. I did it growing up and now carry it on with my children. My husband never did growing up, but he likes the traditon.
It is interesting to have so many that do it, I wonder where it originally came from?

New jammies on Christmas Eve is not a tradition here, but I did decide to get myself and my boys new jammies to wear on Christmas Eve. I'm going to get them washed and then wrap them up to open before bed. Maybe it will become a tradition.

JAE said:
New jammies on Christmas Eve is not a tradition here, but I did decide to get myself and my boys new jammies to wear on Christmas Eve. I'm going to get them washed and then wrap them up to open before bed. Maybe it will become a tradition.
Ours are in the washing machine right now!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Awww, we always get new jammies for Christmas Eve, too. We always did growing up, and now I do the same thing with my family. I love the special little traditions like that.:love:

I have done it too for my kids forever and for my niece. It is great to see that so many others do it as well.

I hope the three gift rule starts getting picked up as well! LOL!! We love it at our house!

Related to Question About Bank Holiday Closing & Commission Deposit

1. What is the bank holiday closing policy for Christmas Eve and the following day?

The bank holiday closing policy for Christmas Eve and December 26th (the day after Christmas) may vary depending on the specific bank. It is recommended to check with your bank for their holiday hours and closures.

2. Will the Home Office (HO) be closed on Christmas Eve?

It is not guaranteed that the Home Office will be closed on Christmas Eve. It is best to check with your specific Home Office location for their holiday hours.

3. Will our commission be deposited on December 26th?

The date of commission deposits may vary depending on the bank and their holiday schedule. It is recommended to check with your bank for their specific deposit schedule for the holiday season.

4. Will the commission deposit depend on our bank's hours?

Yes, the timing of your commission deposit may depend on your bank's hours and holiday schedule. It is best to check with your bank for their specific deposit schedule for the holiday season.

5. When can I expect my commission deposit if December 23rd falls on a Sunday?

If December 23rd falls on a Sunday, your commission deposit may be delayed until the following business day, which would be December 26th. However, this may vary depending on your bank's holiday schedule, so it is best to check with them for their specific deposit schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenne
  • jenniferp417
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • TerraOB83