• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any F/W Catalogs for Sale in San Antonio, Tx?

In summary, there are physical copies of the Fall/Winter catalogs available for purchase in San Antonio, Tx through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a local party or event. The cost of the catalogs may vary, but they typically range from $5-$10. Unfortunately, they cannot be purchased online, but may come with special offers or discounts depending on the consultant or event. However, a digital version can be received by signing up for Pampered Chef's email list.
DebbieSAChef
Hello Cheffers,

But mostly I am looking for San Antono, TX cheffers! Are you out there? Do you have any extra catalogs for sale? I am in desperate need of some. Catalog shows have been coming out of nowhere for me, which is a great problem to have, but unfortunately I don't have enough catalogs to meet the demand! Please help! I actually need some by tomorrow, I know, I know I just got an email tonight about a catalog show and she wants as many catalogs as I can spare. She is a past host who has done big shows for me! If I have to I know she'll have to wait until I purchase some from someone on here and have them shipped to me but I was hoping a local cheffer could help me out.
And I already asked one of the clusters I know. No one has any!

Debbie :D

I have 150 extra if you need me to ship some
I'm in the Dallas area, just spent the weekend in San Marcos could have brought soem
Teresa

Teresa Lynn said:
I have 150 extra if you need me to ship some
I'm in the Dallas area, just spent the weekend in San Marcos could have brought soem
Teresa

Thank you Teresa but Chef Kearns saved the day for me! Thank you Sandra, I just drove over to her home and purchased my catalogs from her! I am so thankful, now my host has her catalogs and I can sit back and relax while she gathers orders!
I love catalog shows! Especially being 3 months pregnant and feeling so TIRED!

Debbie :D

Related to Any F/W Catalogs for Sale in San Antonio, Tx?

1. Are there any physical copies of the Fall/Winter catalogs available for purchase in San Antonio, Tx?

Yes, there are physical copies of the Fall/Winter catalogs available for purchase in San Antonio, Tx. You can purchase them directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or at a local Pampered Chef party or event.

2. How much do the Fall/Winter catalogs cost in San Antonio, Tx?

The cost of the Fall/Winter catalogs may vary depending on the consultant or event. However, they typically range from $5-$10 per catalog.

3. Can I purchase the Fall/Winter catalogs online in San Antonio, Tx?

Unfortunately, the Fall/Winter catalogs are not available for purchase online. They can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a local event.

4. Do the Fall/Winter catalogs come with any special offers or discounts in San Antonio, Tx?

Yes, the Fall/Winter catalogs may come with special offers or discounts. These offers and discounts are typically listed on the front or back cover of the catalog. However, they may vary depending on the consultant or event.

5. Can I receive a digital version of the Fall/Winter catalog in San Antonio, Tx?

Yes, you can receive a digital version of the Fall/Winter catalog by signing up for Pampered Chef's email list. You will receive a link to view the catalog online or you can download a PDF version to your device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy