• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did E. Howard Hunt Confess JFK Assassination Secrets on His Deathbed?

In summary, Saint John Hunt, son of E. Howard Hunt, may have information about the JFK Assassination that could change everything we know. He has a website where he discusses his beliefs.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
One of the biggest problems with a conspiracy (all you conspiracy wonks know this) is keeping every nail in the lid. The bigger the conspiracy, the more likely it is that someone, on their deathbed, is going to spill in order to gain posthumous notoriety.

Ever hear of George Noory? George Noory hosts a nationally syndicated radio show called "Coast To Coast AM" that was started by Art Bell. Usually, this program has guests that walk a fine line between reality and The Twilight Zone. It it populated by wonks of UFOlogy (the study of UFOs) reote viewers and the like. Often, Noory has interesting guests with legitimate credentials and information based on this planet's reality.

This morning, George had one of those guests, named Saint John Hunt. He is the son of E. Howard Hunt, a longtime CIA spook and black bag operative, best remembered for the botched 1972 burglary of the Watergate Hotel that eventually brought down the Nixon Administration.

How do these tie together? E. Howard spilled his guts to his son, Saint John Hunt. He named names...and his taped testimony may (please note, I said "may") fill in so many of the missing holes in the JFK Assasination mystery.

If what E. Howard said is true and verifiable, everything you learned in history class (of experienced if you're as old as I am) is going to be wrong. I suspect you are going to hear a lot about this in the next few days.

Very Cool TKG! I look forward to hearing more about this in the next few days! Thanks for the heads up!

Hmm, I'll believe it when I see it.

Of course, I live in a bubble, so it's hard to see much.

THanks TKG! I'll also keep my ears open to see what they're saying.

KG,

Did Saint John Hunt write a book? Maybe I'll get to hear about him on NPR. . .if they find him credible enough. I love a good conspiracy theory.

Everything's a conspiracy in my last husband's mind.

Paige Dixon said:
Everything's a conspiracy in my last husband's mind.

Mine too. My husband thinks I am crazy!

Be sure to post an update. My exhusband, a history teacher, was always sure there was much more to things with Watergate and especially Kennedy. I kinda got swept up in that.

What is "You Read It Here First"?

"You Read It Here First" is Pampered Chef's monthly newsletter that provides updates on new products, recipes, promotions, and other company news.

How can I subscribe to "You Read It Here First"?

To subscribe to "You Read It Here First", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address to sign up for the newsletter.

What type of content can I expect to see in "You Read It Here First"?

"You Read It Here First" features a variety of content, including new product releases, featured recipes, tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products, and information about upcoming promotions and events.

How often is "You Read It Here First" released?

"You Read It Here First" is released once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be additional special editions released throughout the year for major promotions or events.

Is "You Read It Here First" available in other languages?

Currently, "You Read It Here First" is only available in English. However, we are constantly working to expand our reach and provide content in multiple languages to better serve our customers.

Back